My ninja montage - Feedback?

My latest and last montage What do you guys think?

Very well done. Lots of those are quite epic. What sensitivity do you play on?

Thanks! I play on five :slight_smile:

cool vid. i liked it. some of your effects were a bit much, but most of it was pretty cool :smiley:

That’s a very nice montage, quite long, bit still good. The editing was nice and the video really stands out from regular montages. I still don’t understand how people fall to a ninja against a guy who is literally standing still in front of them.

I sometimes used to go to multi team with my friend to just stand in a good, but still visible spot and wait for someone to come to try an assassination, then at the last second jump and do a ninja. It’s fun to do, but so embarrassing when it’s done to you.

P.S. The doors on Countdown are probably the easiest place to get a ninja.

Thanks man :slight_smile:

bump

The ninja assasinations are cool but I really liked it when you threw that plasma grenade across the map and onto a guy. I have never ninja’d someone before and I have a question: How did you know the people were behind you, because I am blown away when they were behind you and you jumped back and then assasinated him without looking back. That was awesome.

> The ninja assasinations are cool but I really liked it when you threw that plasma grenade across the map and onto a guy. I have never ninja’d someone before and I have a question: How did you know the people were behind you, because I am blown away when they were behind you and you jumped back and then assasinated him without looking back. That was awesome.

Thanks! It depends though. In radar enabled gametypes, I watch it constantly. If not, I go by sound.

Awesomeness. One of the coolest, if not the coolest Reach montage I’ve ever seen. Some serious entertainment in there. Great music. Great editing, though I echo others comments in regard to the saturation effects and contrast/brightness - I’d love to see the whole thing with raw in-game graphics. Having said that, I have Vegas and I realize how much work you’ve put in already. Great job!

> Awesomeness. One of the coolest, if not the coolest Reach montage I’ve ever seen. Some serious entertainment in there. Great music. Great editing, though I echo others comments in regard to the saturation effects and contract/brightness - I’d love to see the whole thing with raw in-game graphics. Having said that, I have Vegas and I realize how much work you’ve put in already. Great job!

Wow, those are some strong compliments right there! Thanks ALOT! :slight_smile: I might release a raw version later ^^

ump views :slight_smile:

> ump views :slight_smile:

Bump 4 views :slight_smile:

Pretty cool

> Pretty cool

Thanks dude!

bump

great montage except:

1. not in HD

2. poor video quality

3. too dark, the filters you put on tooka away from the great gameplay

Was good because:

1. great gameplay

2. good music selection

I’ll admit, there were some really good ninjas in there, but there were just as bad clips that you shouldn’t have used. There were some clips where you nearly did the entire jump behind someone and they still were shooting forward, or they weren’t paying attention to their radar. They were just bad players altogether. The one’s that were good, were REALLY good, but the bad ones were pretty bad. Like, what’s up with putting a random frag kill on Reflection in there? It’s not that special…not even close. 7/10

> I’ll admit, there were some really good ninjas in there, but there were just as bad clips that you shouldn’t have used. There were some clips where you nearly did the entire jump behind someone and they still were shooting forward, or they weren’t paying attention to their radar. They were just bad players altogether. The one’s that were good, were REALLY good, but the bad ones were pretty bad. Like, what’s up with putting a random frag kill on Reflection in there? It’s not that special…not even close. 7/10

yes this too

some epic kills, others, meh. random frag kills should only go in if they give u a multi kill from an assasination IMO

> I’ll admit, there were some really good ninjas in there, but there were just as bad clips that you shouldn’t have used. There were some clips where you nearly did the entire jump behind someone and they still were shooting forward, or they weren’t paying attention to their radar. They were just bad players altogether. The one’s that were good, were REALLY good, but the bad ones were pretty bad. Like, what’s up with putting a random frag kill on Reflection in there? It’s not that special…not even close. 7/10

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile: I guess I went a little crazy with the clips haha. Could you be any more specific to which clips you thought were bad, and which you thought were good or future referece?