My New Opinion, but SOME Changes Are Needed

Hey guys! Lets get this heard. I recently posted a review about how Halo 4 is the worst game in the series. Thanks to a number of individuals, I recently went back to play 4 with an open mind and saw the potential it has. It (in my opinion) is not as good as 2 or 3, but it may have the potential to get there. So here is a list of the things that need to be changed/fixed in order to make it a great game.

~Killcams are buggy and need to be taken out of MP

~Custom game options such as VIP, Race, Juggernaut, etc. need to be added

~Forge is having bugs with the lighting (i.e. shadows)

~Take out custom classes and perks. They’re just there and nobody that I’ve seen uses them. Feel free to disagree with me on that one

~Make file share on Waypoint available.

~The armor. Oh god…the armor. Less polygonal please. More “Reach-like”.

~More forge maps with a more flat surface. Oh and also a bigger map.

That’s all I can come up with off the top of my head so feel free to list some other things that need to be included in the next TU. Also, this is my opinion. You may not agree with me on some things, but try to have a positive attitude in this thread. Thank you!

Take out custom classes, no body uses them?

what are you talking about. Those are the only ones I or anyone I know does use

-Killcams are indeed buggy, but I don’t see why they should be taken out. They’re still somewhat useful and enjoyable to watch.

-Quite a few of those gametypes can be recreated already with some tweaking. I already remade VIP and Juggernaut using Regicide.

-I, personally, I have really seen any.

-Are you serious? You have to pay more attention, seriously. EVERYONE uses the classes. If they didn’t, they’d just be stuck the stupid AR all the time.

-I think they’re currently working on that or possibly even already have it up.

-They can’t change the armour with a TU and the look of the armour is just opinion and some people really like the armour, like myself.

-Halo 4 has 3 forge maps. Halo Reach had 1. Halo 3 had 2. Halo 4 has the most forge maps in the franchise and most of them are bigger than sandbox. Also expect some forge maps in future DLC.

> Take out custom classes, no body uses them?
>
> what are you talking about. Those are the only ones I or anyone I know does use

That was my opinion. Nobody that I see ever uses it. I just meant have standard loadouts with no other options. Like all of the other Halo’s.

Whenever the TU comes out I’m sure all this may be taken care of.

~Killcams are buggy and need to be taken out of MP
I would imagine since its so common that there is a some sort of fix on the way.

~Custom game options such as VIP, Race, Juggernaut, etc. need to be added

A new form of VIP does exist its called Team Regicide. As for others the may get added in with TU.

~Take out custom classes and perks. They’re just there and nobody that I’ve seen uses them. I disagree a lot of people use unlimited sprint. More Ammo for Weapon/Ordinace drops. Faster reload. AA recharge. Etc. Everyone uses them.

~Make file share on Waypoint available.
If you checked out the “Official Known Issues/Investigate”. They are looking at this.

~More forge maps with a more flat surface. Oh and also a bigger map.
Hopefully DLC address this but a good start is creating a fresh flat map. I’ve seen several classic map remakes with forge. so not big off an issue.

> > Take out custom classes, no body uses them?
> >
> > what are you talking about. Those are the only ones I or anyone I know does use
>
> That was my opinion. Nobody that I see ever uses it. I just meant have standard loadouts with no other options. Like all of the other Halo’s.

So what we have in slayer pro, SWAT, and team snipers?

I think a lot of the game has been balanced around players having load outs and the idea that everyone has the chance to get equipment that helps them deal with various situations in their own manner.

You know what? I was trying to be kind, but it’s hard when everybody is trying to flame me. facepalm

From what I see most people agree with a lot of your posts, but there is no way you ever see people using the ‘stock’ loadouts.

are you trying to say you haven’t added your own AA or perk or secondary weapon

Yeah, I use the stock loadouts. I guess it should be left in, but my biggest gripe is about the DMR. Just seems too overpowered and they should fix it.