My New Halo Tattoo [FINISHED]

2 days ago I went into a tattoo place with my friend and got myself a tattoo. For years I’ve wanted one but never knew what to get. After PAX Prime, I learned something about myself. I realized how much I love the community that I’m a part of. Hanging out with some of these community leaders and other Halo fans was truly a life changing experience. It was at that moment that I knew what I had to get permanently inked on myself.

I present to you my tattoo: I present: My Halo tattoo :D @bsangel @halowaypoint @verohime @alisonst @the_drmouse @davidellis @vicdeleon

The tattoo took a mere 1 hour and cost $100. When it is fully healed, I need to go back in and finish the skull. Green is tough to do because the blood and redness makes it difficult to tell which parts are filled. That’s why the skull looks a little blotchy.

It didn’t hurt too much, but when he was doing the bony part of my shoulder blade it was pretty excruciating.

EDIT: Finally got it darkened and finished up!
http://twitpic.com/8ysyy1
I also show it in this video at the 40 second mark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tedPR3UNM2U

GOOD GOD.

Very nice!

> 2 days ago I went into a tattoo place with my friend and got myself a tattoo. For years I’ve wanted one but never knew what to get. After PAX Prime, I learned something about myself. I realized how much I love the community that I’m a part of. Hanging out with some of these community leaders and other Halo fans was truly a life changing experience. It was at that moment that I knew what I had to get permanently inked on myself.
>
> I present to you my tattoo: I present: My Halo tattoo :D @bsangel @halowaypoint @verohime @alisonst @the_drmouse @davidellis @vicdeleon

That, My dear friend…Is EPIC!

PeacE
ShadEO9

Damn, that is rather amazing.

Dedication and love is a beutiful thing. wipes tear from eye

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I’m in love with the tattoo myself! I updated the first post with some more info.

Looked at Tattoo
“wth? Why is there a green skull?”
Sees OP’s name “oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh”

> Looked at Tattoo
> “wth? Why is there a green skull?”
> Sees OP’s name “oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh”

you bet.

That’s awesome man. I really like it :slight_smile:

> That’s awesome man. I really like it :slight_smile:

Thanks!

It’s funny, because of how the tattoo is all filled in and such, so far 4 people have been SURE it was fake. One person even bet me $32 that it was fake. Pretty funny.

Coo beans bro.

Post a pic when you get the rest of the green filled in!

> Post a pic when you get the rest of the green filled in!

From his Twitter: Greenskull: There’s gonna be flakes of black and green skin everywhere…

Looks like he’s off back there.

> Post a pic when you get the rest of the green filled in!

this

> > Post a pic when you get the rest of the green filled in!
>
> From his Twitter: Greenskull: There’s gonna be flakes of black and green skin everywhere…
>
> Looks like he’s off back there.

yeah it’s really nasty haha

And I’ll defs upload a pic when it’s fully done!

> > > Post a pic when you get the rest of the green filled in!
> >
> > From his Twitter: Greenskull: There’s gonna be flakes of black and green skin everywhere…
> >
> > Looks like he’s off back there.
>
> yeah it’s really nasty haha
>
> And I’ll defs upload a pic when it’s fully done!

Are you posting on your phone from there or is it done and healing?

> > > > Post a pic when you get the rest of the green filled in!
> > >
> > > From his Twitter: Greenskull: There’s gonna be flakes of black and green skin everywhere…
> > >
> > > Looks like he’s off back there.
> >
> > yeah it’s really nasty haha
> >
> > And I’ll defs upload a pic when it’s fully done!
>
> Are you posting on your phone from there or is it done and healing?

Oh no I’m getting it touched up when it’s fully healed in a week or two. For now the dead skin is just falling off

> > > > > Post a pic when you get the rest of the green filled in!
> > > >
> > > > From his Twitter: Greenskull: There’s gonna be flakes of black and green skin everywhere…
> > > >
> > > > Looks like he’s off back there.
> > >
> > > yeah it’s really nasty haha
> > >
> > > And I’ll defs upload a pic when it’s fully done!
> >
> > Are you posting on your phone from there or is it done and healing?
>
> Oh no I’m getting it touched up when it’s fully healed in a week or two. For now the dead skin is just falling off

Ohhh, lovely…

Wear it proud.