My New Halo 5 Montage!

Hello people of all ages between halo. The Halo 5 Montage is called “Believe” and is featured on my channel “Das101x” on Youtube. Now I was cautious about posting this by why not right? :smiley: I hope you people in the forums really enjoy the montage and this thread might be taken down. Thanks anyways :wink:

Believe Halo 5 Montage

You should message a monitor about getting the director medal.

> 2533274879407634;2:
> You should message a monitor about getting the director medal.

Really you can do that

> 2535410755618980;3:
> > 2533274879407634;2:
> > You should message a monitor about getting the director medal.
>
>
> Really you can do that

Yes. There is a medal here on waypoint for making a machinima or montage of a halo game. Since you made this you should message a monitor and show them the video, and ask for the director medal.

> 2533274879407634;4:
> > 2535410755618980;3:
> > > 2533274879407634;2:
> > > You should message a monitor about getting the director medal.
> >
> >
> > Really you can do that
>
>
> Yes. There is a medal here on waypoint for making a machinima or montage of a halo game. Since you made this you should message a monitor and show them the video, and ask for the director medal.

If you name me one that would be awesome thanks!

^
|

Ment to quote.

Stckrboy

Those snapshots at the end though, nice video!

Great montage.I am working on a montage as well.

Thought I’d reply here for the benefit of everyone - Monitors aren’t able to give out badges I’m afraid, only the site admins. For the badge in question, the Director Badge, your montage has to be featured in on of the Halo Bulletins. I’m not sure if this is still a thing, but this is the note I have on getting the badge:

> Members who have a machinima, montage, or video posted on our blog are eligible for this badge. Please send a private message with the subject “DIRECTOR BADGE” to one of the Community Managers: Include a link to your article on Halo Waypoint and also the original place your video was published. You must be able to prove you are creator of the video in order to receive this badge.

Community managers would be people like B is for Bravo or Unyshek