My monthly check-up.

Hey mods, just wondering when the patch is coming out. Last I heard it was done and just needed released and that was approximately a month ago so surely a date has been registered. What date?

While we are at it, what are we going to do about boosters? Last I heard, Waypoint was going to ban them.

> Hey mods, just wondering when the patch is coming out. Last I heard it was done and just needed released and that was approximately a month ago so surely a date has been registered. What date?
>
> While we are at it, what are we going to do about boosters? Last I heard, Waypoint was going to ban them.

Do you even play anymore? :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be nice to play with forge for 1v1 again. gremlins at tech 1 make the game unappealing to me.

Never heard of anything lately, then again…i dont play halo wars sorry.

> Hey mods, just wondering when the patch is coming out. Last I heard it was done and just needed released and that was approximately a month ago so surely a date has been registered. What date?
>
> While we are at it, what are we going to do about boosters? Last I heard, Waypoint was going to ban them.

I haven’t heard anything recently. Last I heard was that they had the patch and were working on implementing it. I don’t know what the holdup is.

Hey Crusader, what do you think of this…

> > Hey mods, just wondering when the patch is coming out. Last I heard it was done and just needed released and that was approximately a month ago so surely a date has been registered. What date?
> >
> > While we are at it, what are we going to do about boosters? Last I heard, Waypoint was going to ban them.
>
> I haven’t heard anything recently. Last I heard was that they had the patch and were working on implementing it. I don’t know what the holdup is.
>
> Hey Crusader, what do you think of this…
>
> http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/03/06/343-halo-wars-could-work-on-kinect.aspx

I would actually consider buying the Kinnect. I personally would rather have a sequal or spin-off of Halo Wars on the console again but then again, I would have to try the Kinnect out. I think this article in general shows that Halo Wars 2 may still be something microsoft might be winning to make.

Any mods have any more details on TU5?

Right now the only real problem that needs update (imo) is forge not standing a chance against Anders, unless you’re playing somebody without knowledge of gremlins. I’d also like to see Choppers updated to AA guns instead of the ones they’re using. Anyways, I doubt there will be an update any time soon.

bump. Have the mods stopped checking these forums?

> bump. Have the mods stopped checking these forums?

Every post on the forums is read over several times by admins and community leaders. There hasn’t been a response because there is no finalized date yet. If you read angel’s post here, you’ll find all the information that is currently available.

TL;DR There is a TU and it’s on the way! Bip. Bap. Bam. :slight_smile: