My Mom finally let me get this game!!

I finally turned 18 years old so now i can play rated M games(YESSSSS!).

She let me get Halo CE. Only this i dont like is that the people act like the game is 11 years old now so now i dont have anyone to play with…

> I finally turned 18 years old so now i can play rated M games(YESSSSS!).
>
> She let me get Halo CE. Only this i dont like is that the people act like the game is 11 years old now so now i dont have anyone to play with…

Enjoy! I feel a lot more grateful now. I sometimes feel bad that I can’t play games where you kill people (Halo and Half-Life are my only shooters), but now I appreciate what I have. No offense directed at you. Have fun with a great franchise!

Way to go!

Good luck getting use to the different controls and graphics along with new enemies and health systemes. Every time I want to have a quick game of Combat Evolved it takes a little while to get use to it again.
But Hey, it should be easier upgrading than downgrading.

I’m fairly new to Halo and was wondering whether I should get this game or the anniversary edition, I know the graphics are better in the anniversary edition but this game is only 800 MS on the marketplace.

Should I buy this for 800 MS or buy the anniversary edition?

> I’m fairly new to Halo and was wondering whether I should get this game or the anniversary edition, I know the graphics are better in the anniversary edition but this game is only 800 MS on the marketplace.
>
> Should I buy this for 800 MS or buy the anniversary edition?

Don’t worry about Anniversary.

Initially I preferred the new graphics but it just wasn’t the same as when I first played Halo: Ce. I think CE’s graphics has a charm of it’s own and it felt a lot more mesmerising and fascinating.

> > I finally turned 18 years old so now i can play rated M games(YESSSSS!).
> >
> > She let me get Halo CE. Only this i dont like is that the people act like the game is 11 years old now so now i dont have anyone to play with…
>
> Enjoy! I feel a lot more grateful now. I sometimes feel bad that I can’t play games where you kill people (Halo and Half-Life are my only shooters), but now I appreciate what I have. No offense directed at you. Have fun with a great franchise!

Well, technically the Combine soldiers in HL2 are trans-human. (Don’t worry, I’m just kidding)

> I’m fairly new to Halo and was wondering whether I should get this game or the anniversary edition, I know the graphics are better in the anniversary edition but this game is only 800 MS on the marketplace.
>
> Should I buy this for 800 MS or buy the anniversary edition?

Go for aniversary. Since 343 didn’t need to make a new game, they seemingly poured all their effort into the graphics. They are jaw droppingly beautiful at times (just look over the cliff edge at the start of the mission Halo). With the ability to switch between either set of graphics, you get all you would with the original and more.

> > > I finally turned 18 years old so now i can play rated M games(YESSSSS!).
> > >
> > > She let me get Halo CE. Only this i dont like is that the people act like the game is 11 years old now so now i dont have anyone to play with…
> >
> > Enjoy! I feel a lot more grateful now. I sometimes feel bad that I can’t play games where you kill people (Halo and Half-Life are my only shooters), but now I appreciate what I have. No offense directed at you. Have fun with a great franchise!
>
> Well, technically the Combine soldiers in HL2 are trans-human. (Don’t worry, I’m just kidding)

Thanks for your concern, but I’ve only played HL1! :stuck_out_tongue:

I know what you mean. CE is my favorite Halo, but I joined the scene 10 years too late.

Congratulations, by the way. Maybe you can get some friends together for a LAN?

You get it for xbox or PC?

IDK if you are in the US or not but here you only have to be 17 to buy an M rated game without parental consent.

> > I’m fairly new to Halo and was wondering whether I should get this game or the anniversary edition, I know the graphics are better in the anniversary edition but this game is only 800 MS on the marketplace.
> >
> > Should I buy this for 800 MS or buy the anniversary edition?
>
> Don’t worry about Anniversary.
>
> Initially I preferred the new graphics but it just wasn’t the same as when I first played Halo: Ce. I think CE’s graphics has a charm of it’s own and it felt a lot more mesmerising and fascinating.

I can quickly blow through 2-3 missions on Halo: CE with the old graphics. But as soon as the new graphics are on I have to stop half way through most missions. That said, the game is amazing either way!