My Mission: Secure a trip to Halo: Fest/PAX Prime 2011

I am on a mission, I don’t have a PAX Prime ticket, a plane ticket or even a hotel booked. I haven’t even convinced my parents to let me go. But I will go to PAX Prime this year, I have to raise $400+ in just a few days and convince my parents of the importance of this event.

It will not be easy, but with your help I can do it!

Moral support?

You can do it!!

How do you plan on getting your ticket?

> I am on a mission, I don’t have a PAX Prime ticket, a plane ticket or even a hotel booked. I haven’t even convinced my parents to let me go. But I will go to PAX Prime this year, I have to raise $400+ in just a few days and convince my parents of the importance of this event.
>
> It will not be easy, but with your help I can do it!

I would love to go to halo fest but… I live in England >:C

> How do you plan on getting your ticket?

Ebay! I know it is frowned upon but still it would be wasted if no one buys it :smiley:

Go for it little guy! You can do it

Make sure you check out the official Halo Waypoint tweeter. I believe they are going to give away more tickets today. It’s a long shot I know but someone has to win. Good luck …and remember there is always IGN’s coverage.

I’d love to go, but sadly I am poor :frowning:

Well…not really, I can afford a ticket and a plane ride, but I wouldn’t have enough cash left over to get a hotel room :I

I hate my lack of monies!

You do realize a plane ticket at this time is around $350+, tickets are over $100, and hotels for the 3 nights would probably run another $300. Then you have to add the expense of another person accompanying you if you are under age (other expenses include food and purchasing items from PAX)

Good luck though :slight_smile:

> You do realize a plane ticket at this time is around $350+, tickets are over $100, and hotels for the 3 nights would probably run another $300. Then you have to add the expense of another person accompanying you if you are under age (other expenses include food and purchasing items from PAX)
>
> Good luck though :slight_smile:

A plane ticket round-trip is $213, hopefully my friend and his dad will go. If they end up going, his dad will pay for the hotel and food, so I just have to worry about getting my ticket, and well getting the money!

> > You do realize a plane ticket at this time is around $350+, tickets are over $100, and hotels for the 3 nights would probably run another $300. Then you have to add the expense of another person accompanying you if you are under age (other expenses include food and purchasing items from PAX)
> >
> > Good luck though :slight_smile:
>
> A plane ticket round-trip is $213, hopefully my friend and his dad will go. If they end up going, his dad will pay for the hotel and food, so I just have to worry about getting my ticket, and well getting the money!

Ah well played sir.

Goto the penny arcade forums, you might be able to score a ticket at retail in the “Have a ticket,want a ticket, sell a ticket” thread there. they only allow tickets to be sold at original face value.

Isn’t Waypoint giving away tickets to it still. Follow them on twitter.

> Isn’t Waypoint giving away tickets to it still. Follow them on twitter.

That’s what I said :stuck_out_tongue: …lol. :slight_smile:

Winning a ticket would be the best way but when that falls through having other options is a good thing.

My entry for the contest!

My Pic http://twitpic.com/5ziup4

I have a nephew I need to secure at least a sunday pass for.

Earn five million dollars, call a falcon. arrive in style at halo fest.

Just wanted to ressurect this old post and tell everyone I got everything booked, ticket bought :smiley:

I’M GOING TO HALOFEST 2011!!!

> Just wanted to ressurect this old post and tell everyone I got everything booked, ticket bought :smiley:
>
>
>
>
> I’M GOING TO HALOFEST 2011!!!

YES! Congrats, buddy. Make sure to come introduce yourself!