My love hate relationship with forge.

I love Halo 5’s forge. A lot actually. So I decided about two hours ago to sit down and start work on a map. Everything went great until I instantly got a pop up saying “CONNECTION LOST” and it had a underneath it a bunch of small text saying “Xbox one blah blah blah lost connection to servers.” Well guess who didn’t save? Yup I didn’t save. So what I’m getting at is there has to be a way to make forge a offline feature. Honestly this has happened about three times to me in the past two days and it removes my want to forge. Yes I know I should save more often. That’s all I’ve got to say.

agreed. And I want the new forge bugs fixed!

> 2567453894713362;2:
> agreed. And I want the new forge bugs fixed!

Haven’t encountered any bugs yet other than just getting kicked out because of connection.

then save often… You can quick save by pressing the view button on the controller, takes less than a second.

> 2602973356072471;4:
> then save often… You can quick save by pressing the view button on the controller, takes less than a second.

I understand that. But it’s really dumb to have forge as a online only feature. Sometimes people would like to forge while internet is out.