My least favorite halo

Go ahead ban me for my non constructive post. I could care less. Anyway, i just went through another horribly laggy match. Had four of my friends lost against garbage. Oh well, it doesn’t matter. Lets play camo dmr on rag. Play the same map over again haven. 343 you brought this franchise to the ground. That is the reason you have a new company taking over making halo a kinect game. Screw you i will never buy a single product from you again, not even a bottle of water in desert. So screw you 343 you just lost my friends and me. Which is 40 people confirmed. Now multiply by a thousands way to go.

most of my friends are playing black ops 2. but still, i like halo 4. it’s not too bad.

I have refused to cod from the beginning. Halo has been my only fps I have liked because it requires the most skill. Most disappointing feeling in video game history. Reach was better that is sad to say. I hate every casual moronic player that nade this pissible. Strangle yourself with your controller cord and play mario. You are the whiners that ruined tge best game ever. Fact.

Hahaha, best rage post on the forums. I’m loving it.

> Go ahead ban me for my non constructive post. I could care less. Anyway, i just went through another horribly laggy match. Had four of my friends lost against garbage. Oh well, it doesn’t matter. Lets play camo dmr on rag. Play the same map over again haven. 343 you brought this franchise to the ground. <mark>That is the reason you have a new company taking over making halo a kinect game</mark>. Screw you i will never buy a single product from you again, not even a bottle of water in desert. So screw you 343 you just lost my friends and me. Which is 40 people confirmed. Now multiply by a thousands way to go.

Are you talking about Black Tusk Studios? There not making a new Halo kinect game. They are making “the new Halo” ie. The new BIG franchise for the Xbox. 343 will be making Halo 5 & 6 and they won’t be kinect games.