My last thread/post on this forum

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Looks like were not getting 1-50. I really hope all of you competitive players will not buy this game. I certainly wont, b/c i know after a month or 2 i will be bored of it. Looks like the 343 cares more about casual players than its true halo fans.

343 good job on completely failing with halo 4.

See you opening night in line

Big deal.

Another person leaving the forums for three days only to return and complain about a little bit of information.

Oh, and I’ll see you in Halo 4 on Novemeber 6.

99% of those who say they won’t buy it will buy it

hahahahahahaahaha that cracked me up… but nah u wont. i never even bought reach…

Wait did I miss something? Can I see your source saying Halo 4 will not have 1 - 50? Although it will be disappointing if we don’t get it, I will still play and love the game based off of the information I’ve gathered so far. And as for you, you’ll come around… see you in multiplayer buddy!

Tears ears out and bangs head against wall

well im that 1%. I said the same thing about reach. and never bought it. Wont buy halo 4 either. I can really care less about a game without a good ranking system.

> hahahahahahaahaha that cracked me up… but nah u wont. i never even bought reach…

i thought you would have left by now…

Wait so they fail and the ENTIRE game is ruined for not including a clearly flawed system?

You buy games for the ranking system? You don’t care about campaign? Or Forge? Just a clearly flawed ranking system? You are dumb as -Yoink-.

> Smell ya later!

Okay, OP, you may leave now.

See you around.

> well im that 1%. I said the same thing about reach. and never bought it. Wont buy halo 4 either. I can really care less about a game without a good ranking system.

You seem to know what the ranking system is going to be, please enlighten the rest of us, oh Halo prophet

I’m playing the worlds smallest violin.

Scumbag guy goes on forum of game he claims he wont buy, then buys game.

> well im that 1%. I said the same thing about reach. and never bought it. Wont buy halo 4 either. I can really care less about a game without a good ranking system.

out of curiosity what game will you play then? Majority of games with multiplayer follow a ranking system that promotes playing a lot as opposed to playing well

I’m a competitive player and a casual player. I will be buying this game, especially since I have spartan ops to fall back on, friends that are getting the game, customs (wonders what forge beholds greatness). I’m sure this campaign will hit a home run and the mm to me is nothing but pleasure and winning like always.

PS: you should really bring your own competitiveness to the table. You can’t go wrong if play to win, regardless of the system; I see some need the extra motivation of the system.

For every fan lost, hundreds more will take his/her place.

I don’t personally know the OP, so i can’t say i am sad at his departure

Well, goodbye then.

I am no longer here. Stop posting.