My last 10 games...

Last 13 games, 11 were Snipers.
Can we adjust how often snipers appear PLEASE or just remove it?

I created a poll about this topic here. Cast your vote and hopefully this gets fixed.

> 2533274827031089;1:
> My last 10 games of Holiday Socials, 8 were team snipers.
> Can we adjust how often snipers appear PLEASE or just remove it?

This is something common in a few playlists from time to time, in BTB I got five flags in a row, pretty frustrating.

So I got off after those 10 games to do Warzone… played a few matches and then went back to Holiday Socials…
2 straight games of Snipers HOLY hell man what is going onnnnn…

so that’s 10 outta 12 games of Snipes… SMH

Make that 11 out of 13 games… for the love of god.

Same for me. My friends were so excited to get on and play but then it got ruined of course. I’m not a mean guy but who makes these decisions at 343? It’s almost like someone’s sabotaging halo on purpose.

> 2700819419390979;5:
> Same for me. My friends were so excited to get on and play but then it got ruined of course. I’m not a mean guy but who makes these decisions at 343? It’s almost like someone’s sabotaging halo on purpose.

Dude, it is so frustrating to get snipes after snipes, after snipes, after snipes.
I created a poll about this topic here. Cast your vote and hopefully this gets fixed.

i like it so i voted “keep it”

You’re poll should have a not as often choice because you’re getting people that was sniper playlist voting to keep it.