My KD is 3.43

with the mongoose

RawR

I have a 100 K/D spread with the Spiker.

My kd is almost a 5.0 over all

come at me bro.

I understand that stat “flaming” is prohibited. But if that is true, shouldn’t bragging be prohibited too?

If not, I have a k/d of 5.0 with 8,000 games played. You can’t contest anything I say either without being called a “stat flamer.” Checkmate.

> I understand that stat “flaming” is prohibited. But if that is true, shouldn’t bragging be prohibited too?
>
> If not, I have a k/d of 5.0 with 8,000 games played. You can’t contest anything I say either without being called a “stat flamer.” Checkmate.

Logic’d

I remember that during one point, I had a spread of +69 kills with the Needle Rifle.

My shotgun K/D is 3.43

> I understand that stat “flaming” is prohibited. But if that is true, shouldn’t bragging be prohibited too?
>
> If not, I have a k/d of 5.0 with 8,000 games played. You can’t contest anything I say either without being called a “stat flamer.” Checkmate.

One can be proud of ones accomplishments (whilst not being a braggard), without also bringing others down to bolster themselves further. One has positive connotations, the other negative. One is verboten, the other not so much.

Wisdom.

go in mlg --’

all< 2 K/D in mlg

> My kd is almost a 5.0 over all
>
>
> come at me bro.

Sword + active camo + corner, I’m at you.

I also have a 8.00 K/D with plasma grenades in the classic playlist I think.

> > My kd is almost a 5.0 over all
> >
> >
> > come at me bro.
>
> Sword + active camo + corner, I’m at you.

Zero sword kils and only 400 shotgun kills out of 15,000 kills

come at me rand.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > I understand that stat “flaming” is prohibited. But if that is true, shouldn’t bragging be prohibited too?
> >
> > If not, I have a k/d of 5.0 with 8,000 games played. You can’t contest anything I say either without being called a “stat flamer.” Checkmate.
>
> One can be proud of ones accomplishments (whilst not being a braggard), without also bringing others down to bolster themselves further. One has positive connotations, the other negative. One is verboten, the other not so much.
>
> Wisdom.

You are incredibly pretentious. Also, I don’t see anything positive about someone bragging about their horrible stats and arbitrary rank.

> go in mlg --’
>
> all< 2 K/D in mlg

I am sure what you are trying to say is “I have a 2.0 in MLG”

Il call that bluff
http://www.halotracker.com/Reach/ReachStats.aspx?Gamertag=NLF%20Falv0
oh look its a 1.12

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> I also have a 8.00 K/D with plasma grenades in the classic playlist I think.

Seeing as you only have 3 hours of anniversary classic played I don’t see that as a great accomplishment. Also, only 16 kills total with plasma pistol.

I only have a 1.4 k/d ratio overall, but that would have been much much higher if I hadnt been such a noob at the start of Reach. :stuck_out_tongue:
Now, per game, I usually get a 4.0 or 5.0 k/d, but when I started Reach it was always really low :L

Lets hope I can gte a good k/d when Halo 4 comes out xD

My gf has an 8.0 K/D

yeah…