My Issues With Halo 4

Overall this game has been a lot of fun, and much different (but in a good way) then any other halo game to this point. But I feel that a few changes need to be made. These are simply my thoughts and suggestions.

  1. Sprint - It is good that 343 lessened sprint whilst getting shot, but it is still to good at allowing people to just run away. I never liked the idea of adding it but if it has to stay it needs to just be slower or something! (suggestion slow down sprinting speed)

  2. DMR Range - I am not a fan of Halo copying call of duty with the ability to have any gun, but if there is only one gun worth using it is pointless to do so. The DMR is basically a mini sniper. It makes everyone sit back and hide more because once you get hit your done. Especially on maps that high ground dominates like Complex. (suggestion add bloom) ---- the same needs to be done to the light rifle as well the guns are almost identical.

  3. Playlist Selection - Great idea to split up objectives into different categories but 343 should have added doubles and regular slayer just like every halo from before. There is no reason to mess with something that always works. (suggestion add doubles)

  4. Active Camouflage - This is the most annoying part of the game. Active has no reason to be a “given” player ability. This is a power-up, just like it was in halo 3 and halo 2. Reach was simply the biggest fail ever created and it was things like this that made it what it was. It makes ctf way to hard. (suggestion make active a powerup like its brother mr. overshield)

  5. Promethean Vision - This is my choice of a armor ability and I believe it be as overpowering as active. It needs to be a power-up as well. (suggestion make promethean vision a power up)

  6. Valhalla/Ragnarok Vehicle System - Do not even want to discuss how terrible it is playing this map on ctf and king, it is a vehicle war. All this map needs is warthogs and mongooses. (suggestion remove the banshee and megatron)

Other notable but minor issues
xp cap
oddball in general
ctf overtime rule

These are simple issues that can help the game imo. Still think that the game is great.

> Overall this game has been a lot of fun, and much different (but in a good way) then any other halo game to this point. But I feel that a few changes need to be made. These are simply my thoughts and suggestions.
>
> 1. Sprint - It is good that 343 lessened sprint whilst getting shot, but it is still to good at allowing people to just run away. I never liked the idea of adding it but if it has to stay it needs to just be slower or something! (suggestion slow down sprinting speed)
>
> 2. DMR Range - I am not a fan of Halo copying call of duty with the ability to have any gun, but if there is only one gun worth using it is pointless to do so. The DMR is basically a mini sniper. It makes everyone sit back and hide more because once you get hit your done. Especially on maps that high ground dominates like Complex. (suggestion add bloom) ---- the same needs to be done to the light rifle as well the guns are almost identical.
>
> 3. Playlist Selection - Great idea to split up objectives into different categories but 343 should have added doubles and regular slayer just like every halo from before. There is no reason to mess with something that always works. (suggestion add doubles)
>
> 4. Active Camouflage - This is the most annoying part of the game. Active has no reason to be a “given” player ability. This is a power-up, just like it was in halo 3 and halo 2. Reach was simply the biggest fail ever created and it was things like this that made it what it was. It makes ctf way to hard. (suggestion make active a powerup like its brother mr. overshield)
>
> 5. Promethean Vision - This is my choice of a armor ability and I believe it be as overpowering as active. It needs to be a power-up as well. (suggestion make promethean vision a power up)
>
> 6. Valhalla/Ragnarok Vehicle System - Do not even want to discuss how terrible it is playing this map on ctf and king, it is a vehicle war. All this map needs is warthogs and mongooses. (suggestion remove the banshee and megatron)
>
> Other notable but minor issues
> xp cap
> oddball in general
> ctf overtime rule
>
> These are simple issues that can help the game imo. Still think that the game is great.

  1. No clue what your talking about. I kill people running away constantly. Sometimes they get away but its a lot less then reach.

  2. All the weapons are balanced. If your being destroyed chances are the player is better then you.

  3. I think most of the “old” gametypes will show up later in the weekly roster (idea in current bulletin) and maybe added perm. if liked alot.

  4. AC is highly situational. its not used a lot or annoying.

  5. It was already nerfed after E3 its fine as is.

  6. i played good matches on CTF in ragnorok. Have no idea what your complaining about.

My old negative thing about this game is level cap, and truster pack (useless). Non of the things you said was an issue for my opinion, just gotta find a way to defeat players who uses the ability and find a ways to counter it.

> My old negative thing about this game is level cap, and truster pack (useless). Non of the things you said was an issue for my opinion, just gotta find a way to defeat players who uses the ability and find a ways to counter it.

Thruster pack is not usless. Your using it wrong.

I don’t have issues killing people, that’s not why I am complaining. Camo and Promethean Vision are terribly annoying and allow people that are bad at the game to get cheap kills. The dmr is way to powerful and if you disagree than your one of the few. The sprint thing may just be me and it really isn’t a big deal at all, just something that doesn’t belong in Halo. And vehicles are too good.

> I don’t have issues killing people, that’s not why I am complaining. Camo and Promethean Vision are terribly annoying and allow people that are bad at the game to get cheap kills. The dmr is way to powerful and if you disagree than your one of the few. The sprint thing may just be me and it really isn’t a big deal at all, just something that doesn’t belong in Halo. And vehicles are too good.

So im bad at the game for being sneaky and giving my team an advantage by taking a vantage point with AC?

Im bad because i use PV to give call outs to my team? PV is basically a colorful radar. I used my radar to predict enemies before. PV helps out root campers as well.

The DMR is not powerful. If it was then i wouldn’t be winning against it 99% of the time. If your not bad the the DMR shouldn’t give you a problem.

You don’t dictate what “belongs” in halo.

And the vehicles are fine. The mantis is extremly big and easy to team shoot. the banshee can’t flip as fast and the banshee bomb radius is smaller. and the worthog and ghost are the same.

I don’t care that you claim your arn’t complaining because you die. You are.

Wait, how does Promethean vision give cheap kills? All because you can see your opponent? I hope you realize that the minimap does the same thing.