My Issue Summary

• Cant see players other players profiles, ranks, or gamertags before a matchmade game. - Can’t see how close or far I am from ranking up. - Shading bug on character after games. - Pre unlocked armors are not in REQ collection; can’t tell in game if they are legendary or not. - Rather have my packs I buy with REQ points added to the “open packs” section instead of opening right away. - A delete all button for REQs.Despite all of these, I love this game, good job 343i.

These are all perfect

> 2533274872997712;2:
> These are all perfect

Thanks!

im cool with the first one because, why take it out???
the second one is up in the air for me because that was part of the post match grind of making yourself a better player stat-wise. you just simply didnt get to see how you stacked up, it was a personal battle of wits against the match makings system.
3 4 5 are non issues for me and the last one would be GOLDEN. i’m never going to play warzone so i would like to save my X and A buttons.

For the most part I agree, especcially with the purchase of req packs going to open packs rather than opening immediately.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

Neat

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

Yup

Also, why is it that you can only see the teammate waypoints over your teammates’ heads when they’re like 15m or closer to you???
What happened to always knowing where your teammates are? Kinda difficult to coordinate tactics, strategy, or really much of anything when you have no idea where your teammates, especially your direct fireteam members are…

What gives, 343?

I Would add something to this list. Not being able to see rank and look at other people Spartans while waiting for the match to start is a major problem. The rank and Spartan says a lot for what is up incoming in the match.

What i would add is the “fire-team” set up. The using friends list is quick enough but the mic doesn’t work during the navigating menus not until you found a match. That is Wack. It makes it so much harder to get the team rolling and it just encourages everyone to use the party system. Then you have 12 people on a team but you could have 3 to 5 parties talking between each other and not to each other.

> 2533274800703845;4:
> im cool with the first one because, why take it out???
> the second one is up in the air for me because that was part of the post match grind of making yourself a better player stat-wise. you just simply didnt get to see how you stacked up, it was a personal battle of wits against the match makings system.
> 3 4 5 are non issues for me and the last one would be GOLDEN. i’m never going to play warzone so i would like to save my X and A buttons.

The first issue was a definite no brainer for me. The second one is only an issue for me because if I’m winning a lot or losing I don’t what game’s is going to up rank or down rank me; if I could see a statistic showing how close I am It would motivate me to do better in the game. 3, 4, and 5 issues are just cosmetic and simplicity issues.

> 2533274871553129;5:
> For the most part I agree, especcially with the purchase of req packs going to open packs rather than opening immediately.

Yeah, It makes it seem like they want the player to buy packs with money instead of points. As that is the only way to put them in the “open packs” section.

> 2785261912423310;8:
> Also, why is it that you can only see the teammate waypoints over your teammates’ heads when they’re like 15m or closer to you???
> What happened to always knowing where your teammates are? Kinda difficult to coordinate tactics, strategy, or really much of anything when you have no idea where your teammates, especially your direct fireteam members are…
> What gives, 343?

That may be a balancing or competitive choice to encourage players to stick together.

> 2533274828757660;9:
> I Would add something to this list. Not being able to see rank and look at other people Spartans while waiting for the match to start is a major problem. The rank and Spartan says a lot for what is up incoming in the match.
>
> What i would add is the “fire-team” set up. The using friends list is quick enough but the mic doesn’t work during the navigating menus not until you found a match. That is Wack. It makes it so much harder to get the team rolling and it just encourages everyone to use the party system. Then you have 12 people on a team but you could have 3 to 5 parties talking between each other and not to each other.

Having game chat working is very important to a multiplayer focused game, so any issues having to do with communication should be fixed.