My insight and plunder for the future of halo 5

Mainly just gonna be spit the topic here, bare with me.
so with all the halo 5 updates which are great in my opinion , what’s going to happen? I mean if the new halo 6 came out next year wouldn’t that mean all the added content (mainly forges objects) from halo 5 are gonna be a waste? I mean forge is now huuuuge, and will be getting even bigger with more updates and when halo 6 comes out it will all be forgotten about, unless halo 6 will be a copy and pasted updated version of halo 5.or if they make a whole new engine and new forge design halo 5’s content would be wasted. don’t know if I’m over complicating it but I hope you get what I mean?
the way I see it is that halo 6 won’t be coming out for a good 3 years from now from the looks of it, as they are giving halo 5 so much content.

Didn’t quite follow honestly but H6 probably won’t release till 2018 more likely. There has typically been three years between each Halo.

> 2533274900174422;1:
> Mainly just gonna be spit the topic here, bare with me.
> so with all the halo 5 updates which are great in my opinion , what’s going to happen? I mean if the new halo 6 came out next year wouldn’t that mean all the added content (mainly forges objects) from halo 5 are gonna be a waste? I mean forge is now huuuuge, and will be getting even bigger with more updates and when halo 6 comes out it will all be forgotten about, unless halo 6 will be a copy and pasted updated version of halo 5.or if they make a whole new engine and new forge design halo 5’s content would be wasted. don’t know if I’m over complicating it but I hope you get what I mean?
> the way I see it is that halo 6 won’t be coming out for a good 3 years from now from the looks of it, as they are giving halo 5 so much content.

Halo 6 comes out in either fall of 2018 or fall of 2019 so we still got 2 or 3 years to go. Though I don’t think halo 5 can last more than this fall seeing as epic games will be coming out for the next 6 months.

> 2535406272231884;3:
> > 2533274900174422;1:
> > Mainly just gonna be spit the topic here, bare with me.
> > so with all the halo 5 updates which are great in my opinion , what’s going to happen? I mean if the new halo 6 came out next year wouldn’t that mean all the added content (mainly forges objects) from halo 5 are gonna be a waste? I mean forge is now huuuuge, and will be getting even bigger with more updates and when halo 6 comes out it will all be forgotten about, unless halo 6 will be a copy and pasted updated version of halo 5.or if they make a whole new engine and new forge design halo 5’s content would be wasted. don’t know if I’m over complicating it but I hope you get what I mean?
> > the way I see it is that halo 6 won’t be coming out for a good 3 years from now from the looks of it, as they are giving halo 5 so much content.,
>
>
> Halo 6 comes out in either fall of 2018 or fall of 2019 so we still got 2 or 3 years to go. Though I don’t think halo 5 can last more than this fall seeing as epic games will be coming out for the next 6 months.

Yeah good point, I don’t think it will last, how long did halo 3 last before reach do you know?

> 2535406272231884;3:
> > 2533274900174422;1:
> > Mainly just gonna be spit the topic here, bare with me.
> > so with all the halo 5 updates which are great in my opinion , what’s going to happen? I mean if the new halo 6 came out next year wouldn’t that mean all the added content (mainly forges objects) from halo 5 are gonna be a waste? I mean forge is now huuuuge, and will be getting even bigger with more updates and when halo 6 comes out it will all be forgotten about, unless halo 6 will be a copy and pasted updated version of halo 5.or if they make a whole new engine and new forge design halo 5’s content would be wasted. don’t know if I’m over complicating it but I hope you get what I mean?
> > the way I see it is that halo 6 won’t be coming out for a good 3 years from now from the looks of it, as they are giving halo 5 so much content.,
>
>
> Halo 6 comes out in either fall of 2018 or fall of 2019 so we still got 2 or 3 years to go. Though I don’t think halo 5 can last more than this fall seeing as epic games will be coming out for the next 6 months.

> Yeah good point, I don’t think it will last, how long did halo 3 last before reach do you know?

Halo 3 lasted until like a year after Halo Reach launched and Halo Reach lasted for around 3 to 4 years.