my image of falcon variants(if we ever get it)

  • common: A falcon without guns For troop deployement - uncommon: A falcon with chainguns on each side - rare: A falcon with granade luncher on each side - ultra rare: A falcon with the front turret and chainguns on each side (augmented armor) - legendary: A falcon with front turret and granade luncher in each side(augmented armor)what do you think about this ? Personally i think it would be a Great thing to have these falcon variants

> 2533274872250276;1:
> - common: A falcon without guns For troop deployement
> - uncommon: A falcon with chainguns on each side
> - rare: A falcon with granade luncher on each side
> - ultra rare: A falcon with the front turret and chainguns on each side
> - legendary: A falcon with front turret and granade luncher in each side
> what do you think about this ?

legendary one should also have explosive round for the turret.

I like your ideas, will they have different skins? And what req level will you need to use the variants?

Common and uncommon flying vehicles would outbalance the game in my opinion so thats a no-go.
I would chose two of these; the ultra rare and legendary.

But to be completely honest, I have had enough of all those bloody Falcons.

And maybe ONI and Hannibal ones too!

> 2533274870717152;3:
> I like your ideas, will they have different skins? And what req level will you need to use the variants?

  • req level 3 (standard color)
  • req level 4 (standard color)
  • req level 5 ( standard color with red stripes)
  • req level 6 (tundra,forest,urban camo(?))
  • req level 8 (Black color Like Others oni cards or steel grey)

> 2533274872250276;6:
> > 2533274870717152;3:
> > I like your ideas, will they have different skins? And what req level will you need to use the variants?
>
>
>
> - req level 3 (standard color)
> - req level 4 (standard color)
> - req level 5 ( standard color with red stripes)
> - req level 6 (tundra,forest,urban camo(?))
> - req level 8 (Black color Like Others oni cards or steel grey)

that would be cool, you should be hired b 343.

> 2533274872250276;1:
> - common: A falcon without guns For troop deployement
> - uncommon: A falcon with chainguns on each side
> - rare: A falcon with granade luncher on each side
> - ultra rare: A falcon with the front turret and chainguns on each side (augmented armor)
> - legendary: A falcon with front turret and granade luncher in each side(augmented armor)
> what do you think about this ? Personally i think it would be a Great thing to have these falcon variants

The Common variant would un-balance the games mechanics and there is no point for the uncommon one; just start with the rare and have chainguns or grenade launchers. The rest is just fine actually

I was thinking of the falcon more of the warthog of the sky so the variants would be very close to that of warthog. The falcon would have the basic camo versions that have increased armor then an oni which has the upgraded chain guns.

I think the Ultra-Rare and up should be able to take a hit from a Spartan Laser.

I agree they should be at least rare and up and from about req 6 upwards

Just because it would be a common or uncommon doesn’t make it level 1 req.

Lol I was hoping for some pictures :stuck_out_tongue: But cool ideas tho

  • Falcon
    Uncommon
    REQ Level 3
    Olive Drab Green
    Standard Falcon with passenger operated chainguns and emergency flares that scramble locking systems (to counter against things like the Hydra, Rocket Launcher, and the Plasma Caster, Needler and Plasma Pistol shots that track vehicles). - Corp Falcon
    Rare
    REQ Level 5
    Yellow/Orange
    Improved Falcon with extra armor and pilot operated burst-fire chaingun. - Urban/Woodland/Tundra Falcon
    Ultra Rare
    REQ Level 7
    Urban/Woodland/Tundra Camouflage
    Improved Falcon with extra armor and pilot operated chaingun and passenger operated grenade launchers. - ONI Falcon
    Legendary
    REQ Level 9
    Black
    Advanced Falcon with heavy armor, pilot operated chaingun with explosive rounds, passenger operated grenade launchers with EMP effects when manually detonated. - Hannibal Falcon
    Legendary
    REQ Level 9
    Hannibal Themed
    Advanced Falcon with heavy armor, pilot operated burst-fire gauss cannon and experimental ion field missile warheads, passenger operated rapid-fire gauss cannons, and prototype energy shield emitters (think of the energy shield for the Banshee, but make it temporary and manually activated).

> 2533274887968151;14:
> - Falcon
> Uncommon
> REQ Level 3
> Olive Drab Green
> Standard Falcon with passenger operated chainguns and emergency flares that scramble locking systems (to counter against things like the Hydra, Rocket Launcher, and the Plasma Caster, Needler and Plasma Pistol shots that track vehicles).
> - Corp Falcon
> Rare
> REQ Level 5
> Yellow/Orange
> Improved Falcon with extra armor and pilot operated burst-fire chaingun.
> - Urban/Woodland/Tundra Falcon
> Ultra Rare
> REQ Level 7
> Urban/Woodland/Tundra Camouflage
> Improved Falcon with extra armor and pilot operated chaingun and passenger operated grenade launchers.
> - ONI Falcon
> Legendary
> REQ Level 9
> Black
> Advanced Falcon with heavy armor, pilot operated chaingun with explosive rounds, passenger operated grenade launchers with EMP effects when manually detonated.
> - Hannibal Falcon
> Legendary
> REQ Level 9
> Hannibal Themed
> Advanced Falcon with heavy armor, pilot operated burst-fire gauss cannon and experimental ion field missile warheads, passenger operated rapid-fire gauss cannons, and prototype energy shield emitters (think of the energy shield for the Banshee, but make it temporary and manually activated).

the Hannibal it’s too OP… Nerf pls

Falcon
REQ LVL 5
Uncommon
Standard Falcon with passenger operated side-mounted chainguns

Falcon GL
REQ LVL 6
Uncommon
Standard Falcon with side-mounted grenade launchers

Corp Falcon/Falcon GL
REQ LVL 6
Rare
Upgraded Falcon with extra armor and increased speed

Urban-Woodland-Tundra Falcon**/Falcon GL**
REQ LVL 7
Ultra Rare
Improved Falcon with extra armor and increased speed along with a pilot operated chaingun/grenade launchers

ONI Falcon/Falcon GL
REQ LVL 8
Legendary
Falcon used by ONI operatives in special mission which require troop transport and CAS.
Replace pilot operated burst chaingun to full-auto with increased overheat limit (about 21-27 shots fired in full-auto before overheat) and replaces side-mounted chainguns to ONI chainguns and adds cluster bombs (Like the ONI GaussHog) to the GL variant.

Finally
Hannibal Falcon/Falcon GL
REQ LVL 9
Legendary?/Mythic
Another one of Hannibal Weapon Systems’ tests. This falcon has pilot operated Gauss cannon and fast discharging laser side-mounted guns.
So replaces the pilot operated chaingun with a (reduced recharge rate) Gauss cannon and replaces the laser gun form the Hannibal Scorpion to where the chainguns would be and increased speed along with extra armor. Perhaps energy shield on GL variant

Notes
GL- grenade launcher
CAS- close air support
-these are ideas that try somewhat to keep the Falcon balanced but keep it powerful
-all GL version keep the EMP abitily they had in reach
-Not to sure on the increased speed
-Not to sure on the Hannibal Falcon GL version

well these are my ideas for a warzone falcon and perhaps some lore behind them

I was expecting pictures, Awww.

> 2533274872250276;1:
> - common: A falcon without guns For troop deployement
> - uncommon: A falcon with chainguns on each side
> - rare: A falcon with granade luncher on each side
> - ultra rare: A falcon with the front turret and chainguns on each side (augmented armor)
> - legendary: A falcon with front turret and granade luncher in each side(augmented armor)
> what do you think about this ? Personally i think it would be a Great thing to have these falcon variants

STOP HOPING FOR THE FALCON ITS NEVER COMING TO HALO 5

Besides why are there so many variants