My ideas for Halo Xbox One

i got so much ideas for the next gen Halo , here is some of them:
**i am still editing it for more ideas ! **
(every time there is a “NEW” near an idea that means i just added this idea to the list !

(and sorry about my english if I make any mistake)

campaign:

• Return of the Flood
  • A level in the campaign that your A.I (if not cortana) will hack to covenant’s Scarab and you will ride it .
  • more vehicle levels
  • Halo Spartan Assualt’s music (or maybe similar to that . because this game have a much better music and have the magic of Halo in it.)
  • longer story
  • Scarab Gun
  • Boss Levels (Halo 2 style)
  • Because halsey is now with the storm (the covenant rebelion) they should have elite spartan and Human tech vehicles .
  • in the campaign master chief will steal Gravity throne from the Storm Rebelion (like the prophets had) and you can drive it and shoot the lasers like the prophet shot at you in Halo 2 !
    (like here : http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060813095704/halo/images/d/d9/MC_attacks_Regret.jpg )

the Gravity Throne will have shield that regenarate (like the mantis but less shield)

Multiplayer:
-Drivable Locust (from Halo Wars)
-Drivable Shadow (from Halo 2)
-Gravity Throne as a new Vehicle

• More customized spartan
  • Bigger matchs (something like 16 vs 16 , 10 vs 10) [Lets call it for now Huge Team Battle : HTB]
  • HTB will have elephents \ mammots , banshees , falcons \ hornet , one scarab each team or one scarab at the middle of the map .
  • A “Overrun” mode (taken from Gears Of War Judgement) its very similar to the Invasion gametype but alot diffrent , lets call it “Evolution” for now :
    In the Evolution mode there are 2 teams -
    Humans
    Covenant

each team got abilities and classes -
the human have 4 classes :
Sniper -
Weapons: Sniper Rifle , pistol .
Ability: Promethean Vision (can see enemies behind walls).

Solider -
Weapons: Assault Rifle , Granade Launcher (From Halo:Reach).
Ability: Ammo Crate (any teammate can take ammo from there till the time of the crate end).

Medic -
Weapons: Assault Rifle , BoltShot.
Ability: Regenaration Field (can heal any teammate nearby).

Engineer -
Weapons: Shotgun , Repair tool
Ability: Placing an Automatic Turret (Very Powerful and can be repaired by the Repair tool)

The Humans will have to protect an object , if the covenant destroying the object the humans will have to respawn back in the map and defend another object (the last object will become the spawnpoint of the covenant)
and after the second object destroyed the human will respawn back again but this time there is last object , they will have to defend it . (if the object destroyed the covenant will win the match . but if the time up the human wins)

Covenant:
the covenant will split by Tiers , each unit will cost “money” , money can be earned by killing humans \ destroying the object (like the regular score in Halo but more easy to get)

Tier 1:
Grunt:

Suicide Grunt:

Shielded Jackal:

NEW Sentinel:

Tier 2:

Drone:

Sniper Jackal:

Huragok (engineer):

Sangheili:

Brute:

Skirmisher:

Tier 3:

Stalker Brute:

Honor Guard Elite:

Brute War Chief:

Hunter:

Golden Hunter:

NEW Prophet:

NEW Enforcer Sentinel:

In the “Evolution” mode there WILL be ordnances like Halo 4’s but its not only weapon ordnances , in the “Evolution” mode the ordnance giving you option to get:

• Vehicle (for the Humans and Covenant [these options are only for the grunts ,
    brutes , elites])
  • Weapons (for Human and Covenant):

the ordnance will work similar like the ordnance on Halo 4 but it will give you the weapon \ vehicle by tiers.
the ordanance costs points . you get points like you get “money” but you get alot less than “money”.

for example:
(Vehicle)
you need:
40 points for: Mongoose , Ghost (for covenant)
60 points for: Worthhog , Spectre (for covenant)
and so on … the highest tiers will be :
235 points for : Mantis ,another vehicle that act like Mantis for Covenant , Falcon , Banshee , elephent (destroyable)
250 points for : Mammoth (destroyable) , Scarab (for covenant) , pelican , phantom

and in the ordnance option you can choose to send some bots .
BOTS:
the bots will come with a drop ship \ drop pods .
the bots will randomly choose thier class
(the classes the bots choose will be only classes that already played in the match , so there will not be hunters at the start)
the ordnance will name “Backup” , it will give the player’s team 5 bots , the bots will have 1 life if they are Covenant and 3 lives if they are Humans

Forge:

• Placeable Locust
  • terrain can be created
  • bodies can be placed
  • Bots spawn points
  • more lights to place (i have no idea why you cant place more than 4)
  • placeable Gravity Throne !
  • placeable Shadow
  • Music Boxes and Sound Boxes (from the Soundtrack and even bonus tracks like scary tracks for “Flood” gametype and such)
  • Ability to forge Firefight maps NEW

Theater:
-maybe allow campaign theater?..

FireFight: NEW

• New Firefight Options:
    *you can forge your own Firefight maps (make spawn points , dropships , weapon drops , backup , Terrain , ect…)
    *the players can choose thier emenies between 4 factions (they can select more than one faction for harder Firefight):

• Flood

• Prometheans

• Covenant

• Humans

• New Firefight Mode , lets call it “Versus” like in Halo Reach . Each team chooses their faction (Flood , Covenant , Humans or Prometheans), one of the teams will survive and the other will attack .
    and after one round the teams will swap with the same factions (for example if in the first round Team 1 were Humans and Team 2 were covenant , in the second round team 2 will be Humans and Team 1 will be Covenant)

• New Firefight Mode , lets call it “Multi Team Versus” 4 teams , with 4 factions versus (with bots backups)

NEW Campaign (More):

• Well , as i said the Flood have to come back in the next game .
    so maybe it will be pretty cool if we will be able to see Forerunner Flood .

• In some level in the middle\end of the game Master Chief and his A.I will find a huge machine that transform the Flood into thier original creature (for example an Elite Flood will become into Elite , Marine Flood will become Marine again)

• combination of the machine and Forerunner flood will give us more Forerunners and will expand the options in the story !

NEWMultiplayer (More) :

• Survival Mode :
    kind of like Invasion (2 teams and the gameplay is dynamic)
    but in this gamemode the objective is to survive 12 min (there are 10 lives)
    the survivors team are 8 players . the attacker team are 8 too
    but the attacker team are flood and they change as the game go on .
    they are starting as infection form and after sometime will be able to chose even the tank form .

one of the attacker team will become a gravemind 7 min after the game start . the gravemind is able to send a horde of infection form into a
certain place (Gravemind’s camera view is like a strategy game).
after 3 min since the player became a gravemind (10 min after the game started) the gravemind will have the ability to send combat forms (up to 5 combat forms at the same time)

if the 12 min ends and the flood didnt killed all of the spartans , the survivers’ team wins .
if the flood killed the spartans, the flood won.

• clan system:
    Let people open thier own clan\guild eam , and make a score system. the clans go for ranked games for clans and play against other clans . if they win they get more score and level the clan up. the clan have emblem and tag.

up , please tell me what do you think?

Sounds pretty cool!

> Sounds pretty cool!

Thanks !
Finally someone looks at this post …
got ideas for improving these ideas? :wink:

I’ll favorite this topic and reply later.
That much text is intimidating.
I suggest you thin it out a bit.

I also suggest you fix your topic’s title.
Maybe something like ‘My Ideas for HXO’.
Make sure to capitalize it correctly.

Thanks , i changed the topic .
make sure to tell me what do you think and if you have ideas or what to improve in these ideas i will be happy if you will tell me :wink:

> -A level in the campaign that you and your A.I.(if not cortana) will hack into a Covenant Scarab and you will ride it.

Many players have wanted an excuse to ‘control’ a Scarab for a long time.
The closest we’ve ever gotten is Halo Wars.

> -More vehicle levels.

I feel like there’s always a good number of EVA missions in the Campaign.

> -Halo Spartan Assualt’s music (or maybe something similar to that, because SA has much better music that has the magic of Halo in it).

Most veteran players agree that Halo 4’s music lacked that particular ‘feel’ that the original trilogy’s music seemed to ingrain into all of us.
And from what I’ve heard, SA’s soundtrack was much better in this light.

> -Longer story.

I’m sure everyone would enjoy a longer Campaign.
As long as it’s not too much ‘filler’.

> -Scarab Gun.

Personally, I’d rather something new.
However, I’d like the reference.

> -Boss Levels.(Halo 2 style)

I’d like to play another boss battle reminiscent of the fight against Tartarus.
While it wouldn’t bother me if there weren’t one, I’d prefer to have one.

> -Because Halsey is now with the Storm(the covenant rebellion), they should have Elite Spartans and Human tech vehicles.

I wouldn’t call them ‘Elite Spartans’, but specialized Elites soldiers whom undergo intense training and physical augmentation would certainly make for some interesting enemies.
I can imagine Jul M’Dama doing just that.

> -In the campaign, Master Chief will steal Gravity throne from the Storm Rebellion (like the prophets had) and you can drive it and shoot the lasers like the prophet shot at you in Halo 2!

This, to me, wouldn’t fit well in Halo Xbox One’s supposedly ‘dark’ story.
But it could be a fun easter egg!

> -Drivable Locust. (from Halo Wars)

A lot of players have been asking for this recently.
It makes sense as an equivalent, or rival, to the Mantis.

> -Drivable Shadow. (from Halo 2)

Never thought about this.
But now I want it!

> -Gravity Throne as new vehicle.

Eh.
Maybe if it were converted into a mobile weapons platform for use by Prometheans.
Maybe. But very iffy.

> -More customized Spartan.

I don’t think you need to worry.
I’m sure 343’s got it covered.

> -Bigger matches. (16v16, 10v10, etc.)[Lets call it for now Huge Team Battle : HTB]

Many players have considered this.
I probably wouldn’t argue if it were in the game, but I’m sure something like this would require much attention.

> -HTB will have Elephants/Mammoths, Banshees, Falcons/Hornets, one Scarab per team or one Scarab at the middle of the map.

I like the idea of fighting to control a single Scarab.

> -An “Overrun” mode (taken from Gears Of War Judgement) that’s very similar to the Invasion gametype but a lot diffrent, lets call it “Evolution” for now:
> In the Evolution mode, there are 2 teams:
> Human.
> Covenant.
>
> Each team has abilities and classes; the Human have 4 classes:
> Sniper
> Weapons: Sniper Rifle; Magnum
> Ability: Promethean Vision
>
> Solider
> Weapons: Assault Rifle; Grenade Launcher
> Ability: Ammo Crate (limited resupply for teammates)
>
> Medic
> Weapons: Assault Rifle; Boltshot
> Ability: Regeneration Field
>
>
> Engineer
> Weapons: Shotgun; Repair tool
> Ability: Advanced Auto Sentry
>
> The Humans will have to protect an objective, if the Covenant destroy the objective, the Humans will have to respawn back in the map and defend another objective.
> The Covenant will respawn at the most recently taken objective.
> After the second objective is destroyed, the Humans will respawn back again, but this time there is only one last objective; they will have to defend it. (if the objective is destroyed, the covenant will win the match; but if the time limit is reached, the humans win)

I certainly like the the idea.
Though it could use some polishing.
This ‘Evolution’ seems like a natural way for the ‘Invasion’ gametype to progress.
And I’m sure any developer would go wild with all the possibilities.

> > -A level in the campaign that you and your A.I.(if not cortana) will hack into a Covenant Scarab and you will ride it.
>
> Many players have wanted an excuse to ‘control’ a Scarab for a long time.
> The closest we’ve ever gotten is Halo Wars.
>
>
>
> > -More vehicle levels.
>
> I feel like there’s always a good number of EVA missions in the Campaign.
>
>
>
> > -Halo Spartan Assualt’s music (or maybe something similar to that, because SA has much better music that has the magic of Halo in it).
>
> Most veteran players agree that Halo 4’s music lacked that particular ‘feel’ that the original trilogy’s music seemed to ingrain into all of us.
> And from what I’ve heard, SA’s soundtrack was much better in this light.
>
>
>
> > -Longer story.
>
> I’m sure everyone would enjoy a longer Campaign.
> As long as it’s not too much ‘filler’.
>
>
>
> > -Scarab Gun.
>
> Personally, I’d rather something new.
> However, I’d like the reference.
>
>
>
> > -Boss Levels.(Halo 2 style)
>
> I’d like to play another boss battle reminiscent of the fight against Tartarus.
> While it wouldn’t bother me if there weren’t one, I’d prefer to have one.
>
>
>
> > -Because Halsey is now with the Storm(the covenant rebellion), they should have Elite Spartans and Human tech vehicles.
>
> I wouldn’t call them ‘Elite Spartans’, but specialized Elites soldiers whom undergo intense training and physical augmentation would certainly make for some interesting enemies.
> I can imagine Jul M’Dama doing just that.
>
>
>
> > -In the campaign, Master Chief will steal Gravity throne from the Storm Rebellion (like the prophets had) and you can drive it and shoot the lasers like the prophet shot at you in Halo 2!
>
> This, to me, wouldn’t fit well in Halo Xbox One’s supposedly ‘dark’ story.
> But it could be a fun easter egg!
>
>
>
> > -Drivable Locust. (from Halo Wars)
>
> A lot of players have been asking for this recently.
> It makes sense as an equivalent, or rival, to the Mantis.
>
>
>
> > -Drivable Shadow. (from Halo 2)
>
> Never thought about this.
> But now I want it!
>
>
>
> > -Gravity Throne as new vehicle.
>
> Eh.
> Maybe if it were converted into a mobile weapons platform for use by Prometheans.
> Maybe. But very iffy.
>
>
>
> > -More customized Spartan.
>
> I don’t think you need to worry.
> I’m sure 343’s got it covered.
>
>
>
> > -Bigger matches. (16v16, 10v10, etc.)[Lets call it for now Huge Team Battle : HTB]
>
> Many players have considered this.
> I probably wouldn’t argue if it were in the game, but I’m sure something like this would require much attention.
>
>
>
> > -HTB will have Elephants/Mammoths, Banshees, Falcons/Hornets, one Scarab per team or one Scarab at the middle of the map.
>
> I like the idea of fighting to control a single Scarab.
>
>
>
> > -An “Overrun” mode (taken from Gears Of War Judgement) that’s very similar to the Invasion gametype but a lot diffrent, lets call it “Evolution” for now:
> > In the Evolution mode, there are 2 teams:
> > Human.
> > Covenant.
> >
> > Each team has abilities and classes; the Human have 4 classes:
> > Sniper
> > Weapons: Sniper Rifle; Magnum
> > Ability: Promethean Vision
> >
> > Solider
> > Weapons: Assault Rifle; Grenade Launcher
> > Ability: Ammo Crate (limited resupply for teammates)
> >
> > Medic
> > Weapons: Assault Rifle; Boltshot
> > Ability: Regeneration Field
> >
> >
> > Engineer
> > Weapons: Shotgun; Repair tool
> > Ability: Advanced Auto Sentry
> >
> > The Humans will have to protect an objective, if the Covenant destroy the objective, the Humans will have to respawn back in the map and defend another objective.
> > The Covenant will respawn at the most recently taken objective.
> > After the second objective is destroyed, the Humans will respawn back again, but this time there is only one last objective; they will have to defend it. (if the objective is destroyed, the covenant will win the match; but if the time limit is reached, the humans win)
>
> I certainly like the the idea.
> Though it could use some polishing.
> This ‘Evolution’ seems like a natural way for the ‘Invasion’ gametype to progress.
> And I’m sure any developer would go wild with all the possibilities.

thank you for the feedback .
i am happy that you like some of my ideas.
Actually i dont care about most of the ideas but some of them i feel like 343i will HAVE to make in the game. (“Evolution” gametype , more customized spartans , scarab level , huge team battle …)

I’m not really sold on the idea of boss fights, but I do find the majority of your ideas very intriguing.

I’ll just stick to the bits of most interest for me.

> Multiplayer:
> -Drivable Locust (from Halo Wars) NEW
> -Drivable Shadow (from Halo 2) NEW
> -Gravity Throne as a new Vehicle NEW
> - More customized spartan
> - Bigger matchs (something like 16 vs 16 , 10 vs 10) [Lets call it for now Huge Team Battle : HTB]
> - HTB will have elephents \ mammots , banshees , falcons \ hornet , one scarab each team or one scarab at the middle of the map .

I personally want a load of new drivable vehicles, the locust included (and many others from previous halo titles) - not so much the gravity throne. It seems a bit pointless to me IMO.

More customised spartan. Yes and not more armours, but more options/slots.
Definitely bigger matches, 16v16 AT LEAST. Also, I like how you’ve called it HTB, I’ve been calling it BTW(ar) which seems kinda predictable.

> [/center]
> Forge:
> - Placeable Locust NEW
> - terrain can be created
> - bodies can be placed
> - Bots spawn points
> - more lights to place (i have no idea why you cant place more than 4)
> - placeable Gravity Throne ! NEW
> - placeable Shadow NEW
> - Music Boxes and Sound Boxes (from the Soundtrack and even bonus tracks like scary tracks for “Flood” gametype and such) NEW

Again, even more vehicles for forge, ones that aren’t in multiplayer because of balance issues: grizzly / hawk / civilian vehicles.

> Theater:
> -maybe allow campaign theater?..

I would also like to be able to watch stuff from the campaign, I very much enjoy it from halo wars. They put so much effort into the cutscenes so why can’t we watch them?

> I’ll just stick to the bits of most interest for me.
>
>
> > Multiplayer:
> > -Drivable Locust (from Halo Wars) NEW
> > -Drivable Shadow (from Halo 2) NEW
> > -Gravity Throne as a new Vehicle NEW
> > - More customized spartan
> > - Bigger matchs (something like 16 vs 16 , 10 vs 10) [Lets call it for now Huge Team Battle : HTB]
> > - HTB will have elephents \ mammots , banshees , falcons \ hornet , one scarab each team or one scarab at the middle of the map .
>
> I personally want a load of new drivable vehicles, the locust included (and many others from previous halo titles) - not so much the gravity throne. It seems a bit pointless to me IMO.
>
> More customised spartan. Yes and not more armours, but more options/slots.
> Definitely bigger matches, 16v16 AT LEAST. Also, I like how you’ve called it HTB, I’ve been calling it BTW(ar) which seems kinda predictable.
>
>
>
> > [/center]
> > Forge:
> > - Placeable Locust NEW
> > - terrain can be created
> > - bodies can be placed
> > - Bots spawn points
> > - more lights to place (i have no idea why you cant place more than 4)
> > - placeable Gravity Throne ! NEW
> > - placeable Shadow NEW
> > - Music Boxes and Sound Boxes (from the Soundtrack and even bonus tracks like scary tracks for “Flood” gametype and such) NEW
>
> Again, even more vehicles for forge, ones that aren’t in multiplayer because of balance issues: grizzly / hawk / civilian vehicles.
>
>
>
> > Theater:
> > -maybe allow campaign theater?..
>
> I would also like to be able to watch stuff from the campaign, I very much enjoy it from halo wars. They put so much effort into the cutscenes so why can’t we watch them?

> I’m not really sold on the idea of boss fights, but I do find the majority of your ideas very intriguing.

thanks for the feedbacks .
i just added Firefight mode ideas , check it out !

Firefight sounds good.
I think that your modes should be a fight to the death:
Verses - only switch when enemy is dead
Multi - last team surviving wins

That’s why reach’s firefight sucked - no fight for survival feeling.

also, have you seen my RTS mode for firefight thread?

what do you think?

I suggest you to check this thread out as well. It covers a lot of Multiplayer suggestions.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst223091_Halo-Xbox-One-Suggestions--MULTIPLAYER.aspx

> I suggest you to check this thread out as well. It covers a lot of Multiplayer suggestions.
>
> https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst223091_Halo-Xbox-One-Suggestions--MULTIPLAYER.aspx

i will check it :slight_smile:

Bump :slight_smile:

> Bump :slight_smile:

It would have been much smarter of you to just create a new thread instead of breaking two rules at once by bumping an ancient thread.

Bumping and necroposting are both against the forum rules.

> > Bump :slight_smile:
>
> It would have been much smarter of you to just create a new thread instead of breaking two rules at once by bumping an ancient thread.
>
> Bumping and necroposting are both against the forum rules.

ohh… didnt know that .

thanks (?)

And now you know, and knowing’s half the battle. :slight_smile:

Oh Wow! Will be saying a lot more later but the effort for this thread is amazing.