my ideas for Halo 4

Okay I’ll get straight to the point with my ideas:

IDEA # 1 Create a new mode where players play as the different forms of Flood on one team and on the other team play normal player characters i.e there spartan or elite avatar. This is a very similar mode to “Beast Mode” in Gears of War 3 I think it could fit into Halo nicely, I mean come one, we’ve always wanted to run around as flood this would be the perfect mode to do it in.

IDEA # 2 Allow us to use more then just spartan models in multiplayer, I hated how Reach did it where only like 2 playlists supported Elite Avatars, bring back the Halo 3 style. Also maybe add Brutes to the mix? So we can choose between Spartan, Elite and Brute as are choices for player creation.

What do you guys think about these ideas? Good? Bad? let me know! :slight_smile:

> Okay I’ll get straight to the point with my ideas:
>
> IDEA # 1 Create a new mode where players play as the different forms of Flood on one team and on the other team play normal player characters i.e there spartan or elite avatar. This is a very similar mode to “Beast Mode” in Gears of War 3 I think it could fit into Halo nicely, I mean come one, we’ve always wanted to run around as flood this would be the perfect mode to do it in.
>
> IDEA # 2 Allow us to use more then just spartan models in multiplayer, I hated how Reach did it where only like 2 playlists supported Elite Avatars, bring back the Halo 3 style. Also maybe add Brutes to the mix? So we can choose between Spartan, Elite and Brute as are choices for player creation.
>
> What do you guys think about these ideas? Good? Bad? let me know! :slight_smile:

I like the idea of being a flood.

I also like having more characters to chose from.

So you know, Halo:Reach only allowed you to be a Elite in specific playlist’s because of armor abilities…

But yeah some good ideas here.

:smiley:

it would be funny to be a little grunt in multiplayer.