MY ideal sidearm for Halo 4.

Now, before I start this, I would like you all to know that all these opinions are mine, and mine only. I’m not gonna be that div who thinks he knows everything and speaks for the masses… Anyway, let’s begin!

The pistol is based off the Reach Pistol 0% bloom, and glorious hitscan.

The pistol has a ten rounds per clip.

The firing rate is the same as the CE/CEA pistol.

The pistol can have an extra four clips, allowing for a total carrying capacity of 50 rounds.

The pistol kills in seven shots.

It is headshot capable.

It CAN be duel-wielded, but at the expense of accuracy. (Slightly larger riticule)

2X zoom.

So that means that the pistol kills in around 5-7 seconds, can headshot, is less accurate when duel-wielded, has a nice round number for clip size, two kills per clip.

IMO, a very nice gun to use. Weaker then a rifle, but not useless by any means!

Thoughts?

For me my favourite sidearm is the Plasma Pistol, over charge it takes down enemy shields then fire a couple times and it kills. Always make sure i get this in a game

> For me my favourite sidearm is the Plasma Pistol, over charge it takes down enemy shields then fire a couple times and it kills. Always make sure i get this in a game

Yeah, it’s fantastic on shields, on Reach I can strip shields faster with trigger finger then overcharge, but I want a human pistol to come back, too. Especially with my settings as said above.

:slight_smile:

> > For me my favourite sidearm is the Plasma Pistol, over charge it takes down enemy shields then fire a couple times and it kills. Always make sure i get this in a game
>
> Yeah, it’s fantastic on shields, on Reach I can strip shields faster with trigger finger then overcharge, but I want a human pistol to come back, too. Especially with my settings as said above.
>
> :slight_smile:

How about that new grenade Pistol shown in the Trailer?

> > > For me my favourite sidearm is the Plasma Pistol, over charge it takes down enemy shields then fire a couple times and it kills. Always make sure i get this in a game
> >
> > Yeah, it’s fantastic on shields, on Reach I can strip shields faster with trigger finger then overcharge, but I want a human pistol to come back, too. Especially with my settings as said above.
> >
> > :slight_smile:
>
> How about that new grenade Pistol shown in the Trailer?

as ordnance, yes. But as a side-arm, well, that’s too far! lol.