My idea how to improve the game Halo: Reach

I have some grate ideas on how to improve the game halo reach

first: we need a ranking sistem like call of duty like with presteges n stuff also call of duty has way better ranking of sistem then reach because it takes skill to rank up plus their are more rankings

secund: we need more like for modifying gun options stuff like grenade launcher, red dot site, and maybe some thing like difrent rounds like you can use diferent bullets like battle field 3. and also you can but new guns using credits from the game

third: they should add modern gun like the M16 or M4 carbine also the SPAS12 or AK47 because these wepons are more relistic and plus is more fun. Also we should get able to have kill streaks like in call of duty like for killing spree we can use a falcon guner or call in a air strike also for 30 kill you can use a mac gun strike (like tactical nuke)

forth: we should add more cars like the specter from halo 2 or the scarab so you can play more variety also add maps the pit from halo 3 and lockout. I like the cars from halo 2 and 3 like the brute chopper that was my favrite car plus we can add guns from halo 2 and 3 like the sentinel gun or brute shot.

fifth: we can make up our load outs like in battle field or call of duty so it is more relistic like actual army men would do in a war

this my idea for improve the game halo reach please read and also tell me if you like :slight_smile: plese add this 343 i am a game developer expert my uncle work on modern warfare 3

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

>

No cod sucks the grapics are bad and there are no cars plus the maps suck and it is full of scrubs

how are my idea terrible they would make more variety for the game a good stuff only from cod and battle field not the bad ones. plus i said add cars and maps from halo 2 and 3 like the specter

also i bet you’re idea is worse so dont flame me or i will report you

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

1. You should know that this would never get any positive feedback.

2. Although I love CoD, prestige should stay there.

3. Halo got where it is today for NOT copying games.

4. There was no ranking system. A level 3 could meet a Prestige 10, level 70 in any game.

5. These are the worst features to be brought to any other game.

6. These weapons mentioned are the worst in terms of balancing issues.

7. These guns would be currently over 550 years out of date.

8. Kill streaks will not work on an arena shooter. Halo is all about out-playing for power weapons, and both teams having no true advantage over the other. killstreaks ruin the balance.

9. Loadouts only add to the confusion and are seriously unfair as Armor Lock will out-do sprint most of the time.

Thirteen reasons why you should not try and change Halo.

You’re going off your own selfish need, rather than taking the time to consider whether or not it would be beneficial to gameplay.
Third, fun is subjective.
Fourth, realism=/=good gameplay mechanic.

What I love about Halo is that it’s RED vs. BLUE. Everyone starts with the same guns (used to be same loadouts, but lets not go there). For the most part, it’s an even playing field, fighting over power weapons.

*Customizing is neat, but is horribly unbalanced. Which is why I HATE COD.

Ex: I’m level 1 with iron sights. Get matched with level 80 with best gun/best sights. Um… What?! Oh but wait, I get Death Streaks (rewards for dying alot)!! !WOO HOO SO FUN!

>

these are good points friend let me adress them

4 why should it that is a cool feature plus you can get more ranks and rank=skill

5 its not copying its creative lisense

6 i didnt know sorry

7 prove it

8 so is the halo guns like the SPAS12=shotgun AK47=assault rifle M4=dmr

9 so the human guns in halo are still bullet guns wouldnt they be out of date

10 but cod and halo are both fps games plus in my new system there would be more power wepons you can spawn with

11 for loadouts i meant weapons not armors abilitys i hate armor lock

>

1. Prove it!? The most childish thing possible. it’s a matter of opinion, and the vast majority of the Halo community here dislikes it. So HERE, it is the worst features in opinion here.

2. Good God… What the hell!? Do you know anything about Halo? And you just said that they are all equivalents, so there’s no need to add them because they are already there. Just more cooler-looking.

3. More power weapons was exactly the problem. It was too unfair to other players. And ruined gameplay. Where’s the challenge if you can just straight blow their heads off? Somebody here is pointing towards a lack of gamer-awareness/ skill…

So, yeah. Think before you post… or reply…

P.S. do you really think humanity will be using lasers and lightsabers in 500 years time!? Halo was created in the thought of blending reality and fantasy. And this was a PATHETIC comeback. LAZ3RZ!!! ZOH MAY GAWD!!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

As much as this thread screams horrible troll with a lack of english language, he’s influenced by games like CoD. If he thinks these ideas are good, let him be. If he flames, report. Relax guys.

(Coming from me, the OP is getting off lightly)

>

7 ok that is youre opionion then in my opinion it is a good feature so lets agree to dis agree

8 silly the guns would only be in match making not campaign also it would have a story like they had to use old guns cause they ran out of ammo in the new ones

10 only the noobs would pick power weapons and the skilled players would pwn them also they would come with less ammo and you have to unlock them

> As much as this thread screams horrible troll with a lack of english language, he’s influenced by games like CoD. If he thinks these ideas are good, let him be. If he flames, report. Relax guys.
>
> (Coming from me, the OP is getting off lightly)

stop being grammer -Yoink!- just because im bad spelling doesnt mean im trolling you ok this is a community forum if you dont like my ideas then dont post in my topic ok its just your opinion. and how am i getting off lightly dont act all cool im not doing any thing bad ok??? >:(

im only 11 thats why my im so bad spelling and grammer plese stop being mean about it ok

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam or purposely bypass the profanity filter.

Please keep posts on-topic, and do not flame or attack other members. Consider this a blanket warning for everybody that has participated in the thread thus far.