My idea for the end of Halo 6...

Let me just warn you, my idea is very dramatic. I love dramatic and emotional endings. I know not what the story will be in the end, but I have an idea of how the ending should be presented.

The game’s last mission shows of course a cutscene of John-117 doing whatever it is he’s doing, and then you know, loading scene and then the last scene.

Instead of final scene, then credits clip and then after-credits clip, make all three into one big cutscene. The ending part 1/3 is presented in like a movie format, showing several different characters in different locations and before it’s all over, the music starts to pick up. The music gets stronger as the scene ends and fades into the credits. Part 2/3 is what I hope the most for. The credits are strongly animated, all while showing a collection of cutscenes from every Halo game previous leading up to this one. And whenever they do Halo: CE and Anniversary, they show them parallel to each other. But the thing that will truly kick it off will be an actual VOCAL song being sung during the credits. I was thinking either something like this or maybe even Jen Taylor singing something about the entire saga of Halo, and how much John-117 meant to Cortana. After the credits, it could fade to the final cutscene (part 3/3) which will of course have something extra as a bonus for those who beat the campaign on Legendary.

So there, what do you guys think?

-Ryan

HMMMMMM LOvely idea, i to love dramatic endings.

> Jen Taylor singing something about the entire saga of Halo

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my God, please get a job at 343 and make this happen, for the lulz!

YES! We need somthing like this in halo, so very much. We should’ve had a montage of Cortana in halo 4 it would have made things so much emotional and meaningful!

> > Jen Taylor singing something about the entire saga of Halo
>
> BAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> Oh my God, please get a job at 343 and make this happen, for the lulz!

She had to sing that song Daisy for Halo 3.

It never got put on the soundtrack though. (Or even used)

I really want to hear her singing too!

Someone asked her on Twitter if she would share it and she said no. LOL

43:43 is where her singing is brought up.