My hopes for spartan ops.

Now I have been thinking about this for several days now, and since tomorrow is the Microsoft press conference I might as well say my piece. (I always wanted to say that!)

I’m wishing that the spartan you take control of is like noble six from halo reach in the since that you can fully customize him (or her.) Hell, customizing the gender wouldn’t be too bad either.

I’m drawing a mind blank now, so why don’t you guys tell me what you want to happen in “dat ops?”

they have already confirmed this, its your multiplayer Spartan, I would guess you can take your load out in as well, but yeah it is like reach, its ur multiplayer spartan…

> Now I have been thinking about this for several days now, and since tomorrow is the Microsoft press conference I might as well say my piece. (I always wanted to say that!)
>
> I’m wishing that the spartan you take control of is like noble six from halo reach in the since that you can fully customize him (or her.) Hell, customizing the gender wouldn’t be too bad either.
>
> I’m drawing a mind blank now, so why don’t you guys tell me what you want to happen in “dat ops?”

Hmm…Perhaps it adops a COD approch, and every mission is filled with set peices…or perhaps it takes the subtle approach and fills your teammates with good character and not have alot of set pieces…WHO KNOWS!

Yes, you can customize your spartan to your hearts desire in spartan ops. But in the cutscenes i don’t want our spartan to be very non talkative like Noble Six and The Rookie i want him actually come out and talk and interact with the other characters and not just stand there to look pretty.