My hopes for Halo:Infinite

Hey this is my hopes for Halo 6 that is what i will call it but anyways here it is. Also if a DEV IS READING THIS PLEASE LITSEN OR LET ME KNOW PLZZZZZ . And plz join my spartan company iv’e got no one GDK. I want a better and updated UI system just with the same functions as reach and maybe add some more such as a menu to pull up how much Exp you have and how much you need to your next level,maybe what your next unlock will be similar to MCC for Halo reach. In-Game purchases and DLC: For the in-Game purchases or supply drop I that should removed entirely the whole system is HORRIBLE . I understand that they need another way of getting money but at least not like that. For DLC they have two option,1 make DLC and get a profit but still have a little frustrated fan base or go the Modern Warfare 2019 route and make all free driving more people to get the game and a very happy and excited fan base. And also as I was say before they do want another of getting money not from DLC or supply drops they could do something like exclusive character and skin bonus’s in a shop like Modern Warfare, I don’t suggest a battle pass because it kinda is very annoying and to annoying 1 its in every game and 2 not everyone complete’s it. I think it is important to add new things to new games but also keep a kind of fun nice and playful environment with less money coming out of peoples wallets, plus we should keep the old stuff and nostalgia similar to Halo 5 with all the helmets and armor pieces from different games in the past. Ranking up: I want for the rank up system I think it should be like when every level you unlock a piece of armor and make the max level 1000, now hold on I know that’s a lot but its something to work towards and with how many visors,helmets,armor,weapon skin, and vehicle skins it can work. UNLOCKING ITEMS : I think firstly that completing the campaign should give you armor. Completing it in different difficulties should unlock cooler items so completing the story on the easiest should give an uncommon then rare then epic then legendary. Plus just a side note they should keep Exp boost’s. ORIGINALITY : What I mean by this is to not hop on the latest trends with Battle royale, if The devs end up doing it make it free to play on a diffrent application. GAME MODES: For game modes they should make it like the Modern Warfare 2019 playlist action works, you click on it select which game modes you want and in which core so regular which is core or hardcore. For the different core In think it should have a shield mode and and no - shield mode. Also add Ranked. Keep forge and custom games. PLAYABILITY: What I mean is to make it cross-play between Windows and Xbox. This will be revolutionary. GAMEPLAY: I think one thing the game should have is loadouts, the modes can be split between loadout mode and no loadout which will cause no aggrevation where people will get mad saying that the game is too much like call of duty. I think they should keep the same mechanic’s and controls as Halo 5, I personally think they should introduce and a double jump with the booster, not too crazy of a boost but just a little one. This all I have 2 say right now for tonight im tired so ill right some more tommorow peace.

Couple of things OP, since I see you are relatively new to the forums:

• It’s generally frowned upon to promote your Spartan Company outside of the Recruiting Forum - There is a Wishlist Thread that would be a better place for this post so that all the wishlist items end up in the same active thread instead of a dozen different ones with varying levels of interest - Please break up your post into digestible paragraphs. It gets really difficult to read a wall of text. I know you’re excited as are many about Infinite, but add some formatting and you’ll be good to go!I’m not a mod or anything, just wanted to give you some advice.

As to your post, what did catch my eye were two things:

• You make an excellent point about not chasing trends. You mentioned Battle Royale, but fear not because 343 have already come out and stated more than once that they will not be doing anything Battle Royale related. - I disagree with you on loadouts. In fact, I argue that the loadouts in H4 were the result of 343 chasing trends. H4 felt like a COD clone with loadouts and kill streaks, and the evaporation of its population on XB Live is a good indicator that people weren’t very happy with that. Part of what made Halo so great in the first place was that everyone started with the same two weapons in every game. All the power weapons were scattered around the map, which made for some fun moments of fighting over things like the sniper rifle or rocket launcher.

> 2535435902217648;2:
> Couple of things OP, since I see you are relatively new to the forums:
> - It’s generally frowned upon to promote your Spartan Company outside of the Recruiting Forum - There is a Wishlist Thread that would be a better place for this post so that all the wishlist items end up in the same active thread instead of a dozen different ones with varying levels of interest - Please break up your post into digestible paragraphs. It gets really difficult to read a wall of text. I know you’re excited as are many about Infinite, but add some formatting and you’ll be good to go!I’m not a mod or anything, just wanted to give you some advice.
>
> As to your post, what did catch my eye were two things:
> - You make an excellent point about not chasing trends. You mentioned Battle Royale, but fear not because 343 have already come out and stated more than once that they will not be doing anything Battle Royale related. - I disagree with you on loadouts. In fact, I argue that the loadouts in H4 were the result of 343 chasing trends. H4 felt like a COD clone with loadouts and kill streaks, and the evaporation of its population on XB Live is a good indicator that people weren’t very happy with that. Part of what made Halo so great in the first place was that everyone started with the same two weapons in every game. All the power weapons were scattered around the map, which made for some fun moments of fighting over things like the sniper rifle or rocket launcher.

Hey thx for the advice.Sorry about the spartan company thing.

Hey wassup TH3SP1D3R IS RIGHT I AGRRE WITH HIM