My hopes for H5

That everyone here, is begging 343 to keep H5 just like H4, and be upset at the slightest discussion of change…

Seriously Right lol hahahaha Halo 4 will be AMAZING

THE GAME MUST EVOLVEZ!

But seriously, I agree with you.

> That everyone here, is begging 343 to keep H5 just like H4, and be upset at the slightest discussion of change…

Happens every time.

I couldnt of said it better myself

Just one thing…

Halo 5 needs custom game bots!!!

> That everyone here, is begging 343 to keep H5 just like H4, and be upset at the slightest discussion of change…

what are you talking about we barely know a thing about h4 and your already trying to make demands for h5… let them do their thing and shutup

Ha, we all know that Halo 5 will break the core Halo gameplay and introduce new unbalanced features. Halo 4 was after all the last true Halo with the classic Halo feel :stuck_out_tongue:
I bet people will write that and mean it ^^
I hope they’ll add dedicated servers for Halo 5, it would be a good thing if they want to keep a high popu7lation even outside US.

no number beside my name during multiplayer = no buy

Every Halo will be amazing.

'Nuff said.

> Ha, we all know that Halo 5 will break the core Halo gameplay and introduce new unbalanced features. Halo 4 was after all the last true Halo with the classic Halo feel :stuck_out_tongue:
> I bet people will write that and mean it ^^

Yeah, anyone that might have a mental defect.

I hate everything they did to MY Halo in Halo 4. The game was garbage. Why couldn’t they keep it classic Halo Wars?? Why did they have to change everything!? Its so uncompetitive now…like when I die N stuff.

Heres a proposal I make to 343, to help Halo 5 be the best one yet:

-Get rid of most of the weapons, we only need a BR, a pistol sidearm that is much better than the BR, a Rocket (maybe a sniper) oh…and another BR.

-I want to jump higher. I don’t care how you do it; I should be able to jump on top of the maps and shoot down on my foes.

-Take out AAs and give us equipment again. But this time make it harder to use…like button combos in order to throw out my bubble shield.

-I hated Dual Wielding! make it to where we don’t wield at all. I want to run around the map choking people with both my bare-spartan hands.

-Your maps are garbage. heres a list of maps I comprised for you: Guardian, Lockout, Guardian and a open field in a circle with nothing in it.

-MLG doesn’t have nearly enough input. I suggest having MLG officials watch over your MP design team. Matter of fact; teach them how to use Maya so they can help make the game…or I won’t buy it.

-Did I mention the pistol needs to be a 1sk? No exceptions.

-Replace the 5 with a “CE” or a “2” or a “ODST”.

-Make it to where no one kills me. If they do; they automatically die and a troll face pops up on their screens. My deaths because of cheap features is uncalled for.

-Put a cover on the warthog, I shouldn’t be able to be shot out while driving…I’m driving, not fighting.

-1-50 rank system. If there is none, there might as well not be a Halo game. I must be able to see how great I am compared to all the other noobs in the world.

-Also take out the ability to walk backwards. Running from a fight is for -Yoink-. My enemies should have to face their own demise if they don’t know how to use map control (which is basically just camping in certain areas).

And for the love of god, make this game balanced. Unless I go for the sniper and pick it up, the other team shouldn’t be able to use it. Its not fair. I don’t have one, they can’t have one either.

Sincerely,
Pretty much the community.

Lol, somewhat. But you don’t see anyone on here begging to keep Halo 4 the same as Reach. I guess it depends on how Halo 4 turns out.