My Harsh review! (see link for fair review)

Okay lets get started,
So FIX THE BROKEN GRENADES!

Second, FIX SPAWNS, I have been spawn killed countless times
and been spawned in a group of enemies even more!

Third, MAKE MATCHMAKING, rely less on teamwork!
Make it playable for us lone wolfs or players that don’t have mics!
The AI talk helps but not a whole lot!

Lastly, make all NEW ability’s faster, (MAKE THEM WORTH USING)
it takes far too long to ‘recover’ from a spartan charge, just to probably miss
or NOT one hit kill them, they can take down your shields and kill you
after YOU use the darn ability!

LINK TO MY FAIR REVIEW: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/6-6-from-the-halo-5-guardians-mp-beta/68ceb54a-164d-41f5-a997-de6cd5f4b3cf/posts

Grenades need to be nerfed, in tired of people just aimlessly lobbing grenades around corners. the spawns do need tweking. And honestly a lot of the abilities i dont even bother with

How would you make matchmaking rely less on teamwork? lol

> 2533275032479048;3:
> How would you make matchmaking rely less on teamwork? lol

More importantly, why would you want to? Jesus -Yoinking!- christ people complain about EVERYTHING on here. If it’s not one thing, it’s the other. I thought we all wanted a competitive Halo in which u must work alongside your team for victory through map control, etc.

i don’t mind the grenade damage since you can thrust away, its just they seem random sometimes they are super strong from far away and other times they are right next to you and do nothing

> 2533274814075261;4:
> > 2533275032479048;3:
> > How would you make matchmaking rely less on teamwork? lol
>
>
> More importantly, why would you want to? Jesus -Yoinking!- christ people complain about EVERYTHING on here. If it’s not one thing, it’s the other. I thought we all wanted a competitive Halo in which u must work alongside your team for victory through map control, etc.

I did include the link to my fair review, and it’s not just complaining, it’s feedback to help improve the game.

> 2533274919242784;1:
> Third, MAKE MATCHMAKING, rely less on teamwork!

No.

> 2533274919242784;1:
> Third, MAKE MATCHMAKING, rely less on teamwork!

If you want to lone wolf, play Rumble. In TEAM games, which are the majority of the playlists, you have to use TEAMwork.