My halo infinite fiction

On reach Nobel 6 was killed, And in the scene the last thing you see is an elites foot with an energy sword (the elite that killed Nobel 6) you never get to see the scene so what if it was the arbiter.
Nobel 6 got shot in the face and kept fighting… beast by the way, and arbiter was the one to kill Nobel 6, because reach was halo 2, before the arbiter became the arbiter and allied with humans. He could of been the fleet master to attack reach, because he earned the title arbiter by reaching the highest honor
Imagine if that last elite we see with the energy sword is the arbiter, and was the one to kill Nobel 6. Now imagine halo infinite chief finally finding out (I imagine 343 will add some back crazy situation or story that makes chief and arbiter turn on each other) and halo infinites story line chief gets Cortana back, but also flood comes back in halo infinite and this time they spread like crazy, the halo rings were originally built by the forerunners to prevent flood and study them, what if the arbiter thinks the only way to stop the flood would be activating the halo rings, meanwhile teaming up with Cortana to help her succeed, and chief has to stop the arbiter and Cortana because he believes theres another way to stop the flood. While all this is happening the Halsey and chief find a way to bring Cortana to her senses, and chief gets cortana back, but now they have to stop the arbiter from destroying everything with the halo rings.
I couldn’t think of a better way to end halo with chief and arbiter fighting for what they both think is right while chief gets Cortana back.
Before you say that would never happen because arbiter and the covenant originally allied with humans to stop the rings because it would lead to complete destruction. The arbiter betrayed his own kind and in the end is an elite.

In the end an arbiter is meant to die

This is from the wiki,
“The Arbiter acts as the “Will of the Prophets”, undertaking highly dangerous missions to preserve the Covenant. It is expected that these soldiers will die in the course of their duties.”

Ps. I know that its confirmed arbiter wasnt arbiter yet, and wasnt the elite to kill Nobel 6 also most likely was not involved in reach

> 2533274831193320;1:
> On reach Nobel 6 was killed, And in the scene the last thing you see is an elites foot with an energy sword (the elite that killed Nobel 6) you never get to see the scene so what if it was the arbiter.
> Nobel 6 got shot in the face and kept fighting… beast by the way, and arbiter was the one to kill Nobel 6, because reach was halo 2, before the arbiter became the arbiter and allied with humans. He could of been the fleet master to attack reach, because he earned the title arbiter by reaching the highest honor
> Imagine if that last elite we see with the energy sword is the arbiter, and was the one to kill Nobel 6. Now imagine halo infinite chief finally finding out (I imagine 343 will add some back crazy situation or story that makes chief and arbiter turn on each other) and halo infinites story line chief gets Cortana back, but also flood comes back in halo infinite and this time they spread like crazy, the halo rings were originally built by the forerunners to prevent flood and study them, what if the arbiter thinks the only way to stop the flood would be activating the halo rings, meanwhile teaming up with Cortana to help her succeed, and chief has to stop the arbiter and Cortana because he believes theres another way to stop the flood. While all this is happening the Halsey and chief find a way to bring Cortana to her senses, and chief gets cortana back, but now they have to stop the arbiter from destroying everything with the halo rings.
> I couldn’t think of a better way to end halo with chief and arbiter fighting for what they both think is right while chief gets Cortana back.
> Before you say that would never happen because arbiter and the covenant originally allied with humans to stop the rings because it would lead to complete destruction. The arbiter betrayed his own kind and in the end is an elite.
>
> In the end an arbiter is meant to die
>
> This is from the wiki,
> “The Arbiter acts as the “Will of the Prophets”, undertaking highly dangerous missions to preserve the Covenant. It is expected that these soldiers will die in the course of their duties.”
>
> Ps. I know that its confirmed arbiter wasnt arbiter yet, and wasnt the elite to kill Nobel 6 also most likely was not involved in reach

Epic story i like it

I like the thought of something happening between Chief and Arbiter to make them enemies again but it would have to be something super dramatic for that to happen because they are both extremely smart, pretty much have the same end goals, and thought process. As for chief being able to get back Cortana he would have to destroy the gravemind itself considering the Gravemind is the one that infected Cortana with the logic plague. That being said if these events were to happen in Infinite then it would more than likely happen near the end of the game and allow for a cliff hanger at the end for another game release, leaving both the Chief and Arbiter alive and Chief now has Cortana again.

> 2533274814456045;3:
> I like the thought of something happening between Chief and Arbiter to make them enemies again but it would have to be something super dramatic for that to happen because they are both extremely smart, pretty much have the same end goals, and thought process. As for chief being able to get back Cortana he would have to destroy the gravemind itself considering the Gravemind is the one that infected Cortana with the logic plague. That being said if these events were to happen in Infinite then it would more than likely happen near the end of the game and allow for a cliff hanger at the end for another game release, leaving both the Chief and Arbiter alive and Chief now has Cortana again.

Of corse and maybe the Sgt Jhonson return…

Halo infinite Must have improved warzone

but did he really die tho?