My HALO Collection upgraded (BIG BIG ONE)

I won a spanish HALO contest (best HALO collection) and today I received my prize

The Big Rookie

If you want to know what is inside the blue plastic

Is big, very big xD

O.o

Oh my God…

That is magnificent!!

Makes me think to when they were doing the initial Reach contest drawings for the Life Sized Noble Team statues.

I wanted Kat badly.

:drool:

Me Likey. Wish I could have nabbed one of the ones they were giving away here in Canada at GameStop when Reach came out…

Haha, congratulations! Looks really cool. Where are you keeping it? xD

o.O WANT.

only, we move anywhere from every 6 months to every 3 years so probably not ideal. lame.

although…i’d LOVE to see the faces of the movers if they had to move that!!!

> That is magnificent!!
>
> Makes me think to when they were doing the initial Reach contest drawings for the Life Sized Noble Team statues.
>
> I wanted Kat badly.

I really wanted the Carter one. I have absolutely nowhere to put the damn thing, though.

Wow, grats dude!

> > That is magnificent!!
> >
> > Makes me think to when they were doing the initial Reach contest drawings for the Life Sized Noble Team statues.
> >
> > I wanted Kat badly.
>
> I really wanted the Carter one. I have absolutely nowhere to put the damn thing, though.

Like I’d have anyplace to put Kat in my dinky apartment. It would either sit in the narrow hallway or pretty much stand right next to the toaster counter.

“Breakfast? I’d love some, Soldier!”

Amazing! you are one lucky halo fan.

Amazing! Congrats, man.

That is off the charts on the awesomeness meter!

> > That is magnificent!!
> >
> > Makes me think to when they were doing the initial Reach contest drawings for the Life Sized Noble Team statues.
> >
> > I wanted Kat badly.
>
> I really wanted the Carter one. I have absolutely nowhere to put the damn thing, though.

cough Man crush cough

Right on for winning. But am I the only one that thinks that ODST looks funny?

That’s so awesome! I’m still trying to get the local entertainment store to sell me their giant Halo 2 statue.