My Halo 4 Fileshare

So, I can figure out how to get to and use the File Browser on halowaypoint.com, but I can’t find a location where all of my files are. I have a few screenshots I want to download, and eventually, I’ll want to render some videos. Has anyone been able to figure out to pull up one’s own fileshare?

Also, any chance each player’s personal fileshare can be accessed through the Halo Waypoint app for the Xbox 360? While not crucial, that would be a nice touch.

me neither weird i hope they have one
:confused:

As far as I’ve read, it’s not ready yet. I see a post saying next month, which is fine with me. I’m just glad they have one.

I was able to make a film and upload it to my file share, but that was about it.
The most I could find on it was 343i talking about a title update to implement campaign/spartan ops in theater mode. One could hope that either then, or before, that they would implement the back end server support for file share. The big question I have is if they are going to following the crappy model used by bungie for rendering on their servers, or if they will go the route of MW3 with rendering done on the xbox itself and uploaded to a share service like youtube.

Cross your fingers!

I just want my photos so I can get my map posts up and going.

For now its like:

“Well…this is my map…you drive around…its pretty I promise…”

Why have the option in game if we can’t even view them online??? I have looked all over for my video on the internet today, they should have left a message in the game telling people this.

> Why have the option in game if we can’t even view them online??? I have looked all over for my video on the internet today, they should have left a message in the game telling people this.

DUH DUDE! LOOK IN YOUR FREAKIN MANUAL…oh wait…nevermind.

Yeah all I wanna do is grab a screenshot I have taken in the game to use as my desktop, but I can’t find where my ‘fileshare’ is on halowaypoint.com??

> Yeah all I wanna do is grab a screenshot I have taken in the game to use as my desktop, but I can’t find where my ‘fileshare’ is on halowaypoint.com??

Its because its NOWHERE. Its not live yet. Dumb iknow.

> > Why have the option in game if we can’t even view them online??? I have looked all over for my video on the internet today, they should have left a message in the game telling people this.
>
> DUH DUDE! LOOK IN YOUR FREAKIN MANUAL…oh wait…nevermind.

heh heh :slight_smile:

Yer Hopefully they have a free rendering system all tho thats alot to ask from 343i :slight_smile:
Just wanna share my good overkill sniper i got :frowning:
GT:XJOHNYAPPLESEED

Guess I’m gonna have to be patient. Got a nice little “Lag fail” trying to upload online – wanted to share, being the first one I have on Halo 4, while Halo: Reach did it a few times.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I have some fails and a picture of “Master Chief” (It’s a Spartan IV wearing Mjolnir armor) looking like the chick that guides you in Borderlands. I also am wanting to see what Achievement Horse and Fails of the Weak will be like in Halo 4.

can you watch the videos of your fileshare on a computer?

> can you watch the videos of your fileshare on a computer?

I was wondering if there was a way to do this, can anyone out there help answer this?

> > can you watch the videos of your fileshare on a computer?
>
> I was wondering if there was a way to do this, can anyone out there help answer this?

No you can’t watch videos in your computer from your fileshare you can see pictures about the videos there is a website that can help you render the file so you can get it on your computer Halorenders-Click Here

Also please avoid to post on really old threads like this one.

> > > can you watch the videos of your fileshare on a computer?
> >
> > I was wondering if there was a way to do this, can anyone out there help answer this?
>
> No you can’t watch videos in your computer from your fileshare you can see pictures about the videos there is a website that can help you render the file so you can get it on your computer Halorenders-Click Here
>
> Also please avoid to post on really old threads like this one.

Thanks for the answer, but what’s wrong with posting in an old thread as opposed to starting a new one?

I noticed someone asked the same question I had in this thread and it was only posted 14 days ago, but the question was never answered.

> > > > can you watch the videos of your fileshare on a computer?
> > >
> > > I was wondering if there was a way to do this, can anyone out there help answer this?
> >
> > No you can’t watch videos in your computer from your fileshare you can see pictures about the videos there is a website that can help you render the file so you can get it on your computer Halorenders-Click Here
> >
> > Also please avoid to post on really old threads like this one.
>
> Thanks for the answer, but what’s wrong with posting in an old thread as opposed to starting a new one?
>
> I noticed someone asked the same question I had in this thread and it was only posted 14 days ago, but the question was never answered.

because its starting a conversation on a old thread that already died you can check yourself that sometimes that kind of threads get locked.