My H4 Plans.

After the midnight launch I’m going to go home and do an unboxing video then pop i the game. I’ll then fuel myself up with energy drink and play the game until its finished. After that I’ll play some MP for awhile and then some spartan ops. I’ll be making MP and campaign videos too. I’m prety much going to play the -Yoink- out of this game. If you guys want to check out my YT channel here’s a link to my latest video. LINK I’m curious to know what everyone else is doing. I’m super excited for H4! :slight_smile:

Copy/Paste your plans minus the videos, and this is only if I can get off work.

> Copy/Paste your plans minus the videos, and this is only if I can get off work.

Yeah I forgot I had a job. lol hopefully I will be able to get off like 2 or 3 days.

Get the limited edition, play. Simple as that :slight_smile:

Well, my full plans will be to chill at the lame, small town, GameStop midnight release with my GF and my roommate. Then bring that bad boy Limited Edition home and slowly unbox it. Hopefully be sipping on some Halo 4 Game Fuel and munching on some not so warm WaffleHouse to-go food wile I watch the opening cinematic. Scream like a little school girl that Halo 4 is finally here and then proceed to finish the fight one mo gin.

> Well, my full plans will be to chill at the lame, small town, GameStop midnight release with my GF and my roommate. Then bring that bad boy Limited Edition home and slowly unbox it. Hopefully be sipping on some Halo 4 Game Fuel and munching on some not so warm WaffleHouse to-go food wile I watch the opening cinematic. Scream like a little school girl that Halo 4 is finally here and then proceed to finish the fight one mo gin.

I hope that there is gamefuel. When H3 came out with gamefuel. It was one of the most memorable b-days ever.

> > Well, my full plans will be to chill at the lame, small town, GameStop midnight release with my GF and my roommate. Then bring that bad boy Limited Edition home and slowly unbox it. Hopefully be sipping on some Halo 4 Game Fuel and munching on some not so warm WaffleHouse to-go food wile I watch the opening cinematic. Scream like a little school girl that Halo 4 is finally here and then proceed to finish the fight one mo gin.
>
> I hope that there is gamefuel. When H3 came out with gamefuel. It was one of the most memorable b-days ever.

I still have one can of Halo 3 gamefuel sitting on my book shelf next to my Reach Statue. My roommate collected all the Mtn Dew bottles that had noble team on it. Both of us are die hard halo fanboys and will play halo till the end, regardless of what people say.