my guess about the new campigan story

i do believe i’ve got this figured out thanks to whoever it is from 343 that said the new enemy will be able to “adjust” and change during battle to become stornger.
the new enemy IMO will be the forerunner’s AI, not just a single monitor but the entire forerunner AI system as a race if you may, gone rempent for some reason because i remember that some sentinals are able to combine with others during battle to become stronger and i’m not talking about transformer like beings but more like the key ships (i think it was the key ships) who combine theyre fire power to become more deadly, something like that and that will force you to become smarter every time you face a group of enemies because in some you will take them down one by one like you know but in some you will have to reconsider your tactic and focus on one piece of the enemy, a single unit that operates as the head of the snake and once you’ve removed that unit they fall down quicker and it can bring some cool mini boss moments. i’m not saying go hack and slash here but these could be very cool.
why would this happen? the master bulider. he’s got the AI under his influence and has led them to believe that his new super weapon will cure the univrese of precusor’s or what not. these machines, as always are pointing the gun at the head of the universe.
how do you fix this? dahhh! the nice blue lady of course.

the librarian has brought the dawn on to requiem using geas as we’ve come to know, no real clue how, in order to contain the AI outburst (see how i’ve replaced the flood with AI? i’m so proud of myself.) and in order to do that she needs a protocol or something that was lost with instellation 04 but lives on inside of cortana. maybe has something to do with the forerunner cosmic data network that does not operate as it should or whatever, and she needs to extract it from cortana and the chief needs to take it to an AI core of sorts and in between he has to bring the senghilli and humans who followed him there together in order to supplay him with -Yoink- rail guns and tanks to plow his way to the core.
the final battle will be the chief in a battle spheinx, flying towards the giant center of requiem in a independence day like final aireal battle, backed by the infinity’s forces, landing in the place he needs to go to, taking down the master builder and cure the forerunner’s AI and by that, gain them as allies for the next games.
in return cortana is healed in a special way that only the librarian knows and then in the end we find that the didact/bornsteller is being held captive and that is the next game’s clue. the librarian in a way also becoming your “superior” in colaberation with
the UNSC, coming in to conflict with ONI who wants more anceint tech and power.

in more of a free flow about the future, the antagonist in halo 5 and 6 has to be a a second generation spartan thought to be lost and has a grudge against mankind for his life. not sam or james! theyr’e sacrifice and legacy should never be tainted and will alaways lead to chief in the right way.
because john will more inrospective in the years to come i guess that will seriously put everything he thought he knew in to conflict with the universe that is changing and force him to go commando to do what what he believe is the right thing, not necessarily what his orders are.

that is my massed up view of the future. sorry about typos, feel free to shoot it down.

Sounds like a bad fanfic, but hey, so does the actual plot of the game!

Seriously though, some good ideas you’ve thought of, perhaps you should actually try writing it as your own storyline.

as a compelete story this elements are kind of warn out and need a real auther to make it good i guess so i don’t know but hi man thanks! :slight_smile:

it could be cool if on november first 343 anouncess that the 5 people who we’re the closest to the real story in the last year will get something, maybe a hug i dont know. i could go for a frank hug.

> <mark>i do believe i’ve got this figured out</mark> thanks to whoever it is from 343 that said the new enemy will be able to “adjust” and change during battle to become stornger.

Doubt it, but let’s see it.

> the new enemy IMO will be the forerunner’s AI, not just a single monitor but the entire forerunner AI system as a race if you may, gone rempent for some reason because i remember that some sentinals are able to combine with others during battle to become stronger and i’m not talking about transformer like beings but more like the key ships (i think it was the key ships) who combine theyre fire power to become more deadly

No, just no. Fighting robots for the whole game just wouldn’t work. There are many better alternatives than Forerunner ancillas that have just gone crazy for “some reason”. This just sounds like bad fan fiction material.

> something like that and that will force you to become smarter every time you face a group of enemies because in some you will take them down one by one like you know but in some you will have to reconsider your tactic and focus on one piece of the enemy, a single unit that operates as the head of the snake and once you’ve removed that unit they fall down quicker and it can bring some cool mini boss moments. i’m not saying go hack and slash here but these could be very cool.

Easy to to kill Sentinels: Wait till their shield goes down and fire. Every time they fire, they are exposed.

> why would this happen? the master bulider. he’s got the AI under his influence and has led them to believe that his new super weapon will cure the univrese of precusor’s or what not. these machines, as always are pointing the gun at the head of the universe.
> how do you fix this? dahhh! the nice blue lady of course.

You should really read up on the lore more. The Master Builder is presumed dead and even if he is alive, him being the enemy AFTER he is pretty much disposed of by the Timeless One is pretty ridiculous. The AI you mention, probably Mendicant Bias, is no longer under his control and probably never was since he allied with the Flood.

> the librarian has brought the dawn on to requiem using geas as we’ve come to know, no real clue how, in order to contain the AI outburst (see how i’ve replaced the flood with AI?

Nope, Mendicant Bias sent Chief to Requiem.

> “And so here at the end of my life, I do once again betray a former master. The path ahead is fraught with peril. But I will do all I can to keep it stable - keep you safe. I’m not so foolish to think this will absolve me of my sins. One life hardly balances billions. <mark>But I would have my masters know that I have changed. And you shall be my example.</mark>”

Halo 3 Terminal

> i’m so proud of myself.) and in order to do that she needs a protocol or something that was lost with instellation 04 but lives on inside of cortana. maybe has something to do with the forerunner cosmic data network that does not operate as it should or whatever, and she needs to extract it from cortana and the chief needs to take it to an AI core of sorts and in between he has to bring the senghilli and humans who followed him there together in order to supplay him with Yoink! rail guns and tanks to plow his way to the core.

So something on a Halo controls the infrastructure of a Shield World? That’s pretty bad. Also, the Elites and Humans aren’t really on the best terms.

I can’t get through the rest because, frankly, it’s just bad.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You never get invited to parties huh?

Its pretty bad i know but I’ve read every piece of halo lore out there in the last five years so lower you’re nose please or at least wipe the
snot off of it. i say to way see it just like you.

Its just sci fi its a bunch of unrealistic ideas thrown together they don’t have to make the most sense all they need to do is tickle my halo feather and believe it or not they do.
The game i leave to the pros but you’re attitude just gives me more motivation to write my ideas here! It sucks yahh i know.

I hope this isn’t how you normally handle criticism.

Criticism is ok im a big boy but you could find a way to ruin a nice sunny day. You simply are being mean for the sake of being mean and count on me standing up to an internet wannabe bully any day.

Well, if I don’t like it, as I do not, I’m going to say so. Do note I didn’t just say “This is bad”, I gave my reasons. Use them to fix your idea if you want, because as it is, it’s not very good material.

Yahh its bad it was glued together in five minutes after months of speculating with a ton of what i want to see under the title of " my guess" its just a crappy guess man stop trying to fix other people. when you don’t like something you find something that does stop raining down on my party!!!

Not trying to “fix” people, just the idea. If done better it MIGHT work, doubtful but it could happen. If this was just a thread for you to share your guess, what are we supposed to discuss exactly?

Lack of proper spelling and grammar and not to mention formatting; I’m not reading the first post. As long as the story is long and entertaining, I’m up for whatever 343i has to offer. If the multiplayer plays as well as it looks in pictures. I’m very excited.

> Not trying to “fix” people, just the idea. If done better it MIGHT work, doubtful but it could happen. If this was just a thread for you to share your guess, what are we supposed to discuss exactly?

i want comments otherwise i would write it down and throw it inside my desk and leave it at it. i dont or need a shake down. if something is not worth your time i gladly accept it, find something that does but dont bring the negativity to my neck of the woods thats all i’m trying to tell you for the last hour. find something more usful then teaching me how to write ideas.

> Lack of proper spelling and grammar and not to mention formatting; I’m not reading the first post. As long as the story is long and entertaining, I’m up for whatever 343i has to offer. If the multiplayer plays as well as it looks in pictures. I’m very excited.

yahh this not my first language and auto corecct from my phone only makes things harder, sorry…

So basically, you just want good comments that praise your work and if anybody has anything NOT like that, they are mean and giving you a shake down?

Really?

I had this hope that it would basically be a game completely devoted to Chief and Cortana vs. the world, kinda like Frodo and Sam leaving the fellowship. I dunno, something kinda desperate and adventurous about the whole “all we have is each other is this unknown place.” But I think they’ll be having a lot of assistance from expendable spartan IV’s. Not as good as I would have hoped.

> So basically, you just want good comments that praise your work and if anybody has anything NOT like that, they are mean and giving you a shake down?
>
> Really?

no damn go back to the first comment here i told you he found a way of putting it that isnt off putting and just negative. that i accept, you chasing me for until my last breath in order to spoil my day and prove something that was lost about ten posts ago, i dont.

The little I’ve read… ew, now… Crap fest all over.
Also, DecepticonCobra is very blunt, but truthful.

seriously what are you bullied at school so you take it out here where you think no one know that you are just little kids?..

buy a punching bag and take it out on it that’s what i did when kids where mean, i didnt try to climb up the food chain by using the internet.

> The little I’ve read… ew, now… Crap fest all over.
> Also, DecepticonCobra is very blunt, but truthful.

I agree.

> seriously what are you bullied at school so you take it out here where you think no one know that you are just little kids?..

No, people just find your “guess” bad. Canonically, it’s foundation is fairly poor, despite the speculation and all the books and such you’ve claimed to read. This also contributes badly to it’s entertainment value as a whole as well, a good story keeps the gamer engaged in the game and this doesn’t do that.