My great Breakout idea

breakout has recently changed. I have not played it yet and I am worried to. I tried very hard to have fun with the old one and put it in a positive light in my mind. I succeeded. I am afraid that the new one will destroy all of that hard work. I am still going to try it though.

I have noticed that the community is rather split abut breakout right now. There are those who prefer the old version, those who prefer the new version, those who love both with all of their heart, and those who wouldn’t touch breakout with a 20 foot pole.

On to the idea.

You know how SWAT has SWAT, DMR SWAT, and SWATnums incorporated into it? What if Breakout had both new and old Breakout as gamemodes in it? You would have a random chance to play one or the other. It could be the best of both worlds…

What do you think?

It’s a possible solution.

On the down side, opinions appear to be binary for or against, so there’s a strong chance people will just dashboard to avoid what they don’t like or bail part way through the game.

> 2533274862181038;2:
> It’s a possible solution.
>
> On the down side, opinions appear to be binary for or against, so there’s a strong chance people will just dashboard to avoid what they don’t like or bail part way through the game.

Like when half a team quits in MCC when H3 gets picked in BTB. Why anyone would quit out of H3 is beyond me, but then again their ‘clan tags’ do say “Halo 2 or I quit” so go figure…

Don’t see why it’s so hard to just stick a game out, if anything you can just vent your frustration on the other team. Use your irritation at the game / game mode you dislike being picked to fuel your drive for victory to get it over with as soon as possible.