My God the Forums

I thought Dark Souls & Smash forums where crazy but this has gotten me to get popcorn for every forum I click on (don’t worry I won’t die)
Guys every game after CE has gotten so much -Yoink- for even existing since halo2sucks.com to Halo 5 we need to cool our heads lol

Love this place

Logic is dead.

People post valid complaints about the game - the 343i homers come out and badmouth, talk trash, or tell people to leave and play another game.

Someone posts about enjoying the game - all the Halo 5 haters bash that person and bring out their laundry list of complaints about the game.

A truly stupid idea is posted - it is debated on end and becomes a “popular thread”.

Maddening

Really? Cuz I’ve been to the Smash forums and I think they’re boring.

Better than LoL forums!

Have you seen Bungie.net in the past 3 years?

> 2533274877222091;5:
> Have you seen Bungie.net in the past 3 years?

Your kidding right? The Bnet is Where I complain about this forum since they are willing to listen there rather then here.

> 2533274807881644;6:
> > 2533274877222091;5:
> > Have you seen Bungie.net in the past 3 years?
>
>
> Your kidding right? The Bnet is Where I complain about this forum since they are willing to listen there rather then here.

I mean the forums, mostly the Destiny sub forum, is a piece of -Yoink-.

Because halo is Xbox

People love to complain.

Because -yoink- yeah complaining!

> 2533274890314548;9:
> People love to complain.

especially about great work… critique the short-comings because you can only praise the great marks, until you run out of greatness to praise.