Video speaks for itself

That’s amazing! I want one.

LOL
My heart broke when he said “whats Halo?”
-____-

> LOL
> My heart broke when he said “whats Halo?”
> -____-

As did mine. Did you see that girl? She looked so embarrassed. That further broke my heart.

That is really cool! It’s a shame he didn’t get 2000 for it. They could of found someone I’m sure that would pay 5000 or 6000 for it. If he/she is a big enough Halo fan.

Heretic!
… …
Can that guy give it to me for free? [:D]
Or better yet, make me one that fits me[:D]?

I’m sorry but that suit is worthless to me. I would never buy it (well I probably couldn’t fit into it anyway.)
Also I’ve only seen 1 or 2 fan made suits that looked exactly the way it does in the games.

> I’m sorry but that suit is worthless to me. I would never buy it (well I probably couldn’t fit into it anyway.)
> Also I’ve only seen 1 or 2 fan made suits that looked exactly the way it does in the games.

You mean priceless?

He’s lucky he has that girl. And that is all I will say about the video.

Full of fail? That’s pretty cool, actually.

Shakes head I feel bad for his girl friend over there. My first reaction was “Wow, you couldn’t get the lights to look even on the helmet?” Then I seen all the other flaws and figured someone would pay $40 for it but then I felt like walking into the shadows after he asked for the amount he did… This further happened when he started putting it on and running around the store… For a moment, I wished I wasn’t a Halo fan.

AMAZING!

I <3 the show! It’s a shame he couldn’t sell it! He deserved more than $200 though.

wow sweeet!

Screw the $2,000 if I was him I’d keep it for myself.

I’m just amazed at what people bring in the door there instead of just selling it themselves to an interested party.

To the seller:
You’re a little short for a Spartan aren’t you? Very nice suit, congrats on your work, sorry it didn’t sell. Perhaps someone here is already contemplating on buying it off of you if they can get a hold of ya (I’m not, though I want one, can’t $ at the moment. If I win the lottery, I’ll get back to ya).

DUDEEE! I want one.

I went to Gamestop during a Halo: ODST midnight release and saw this guy that had a suit just like that. We took a couple pictures and then he ran back to his car to get something when he ate -Yoink- right in the parking lot. LOL I haven’t laughed that hard in a while…

> > LOL
> > My heart broke when he said “whats Halo?”
> > -____-
>
> As did mine. Did you see that girl? She looked so embarrassed. That further broke my heart.

Yeah right? Man…

But 2G’s man?.. I dunno about that lmfao… dudes crazy.

> He’s lucky he has that girl. And that is all I will say about the video.

Why is that lucky? She seemed embarrassed by him. If you’re going to date someone, date someone who likes your quirks, not forces you to abandon who you are.