My game is seriously bugged! Please read!

Really straight forward, when I press LB to throw a frag, I literally throw 2 in a single motion. When I shoot the AR and the Carbine I literally shoot twice as fast and bullets come out. I can make video proof.

I have wiped my xbox and re installed halo, i have tried another controller and made sure i was updated.

Something is seriously wrong…

Ummm support please??

I’d like to see a video of this happening. Could you link me to a clip of this?

req

> 2533274983431281;3:
> I’d like to see a video of this happening. Could you link me to a clip of this?

Ok I’ll upload here soon.

https://vid.me/PIV2

Please see the video

Please tell us everything you can about your settup, settings, network, etc. A wall of text is fine. Is it disc, digital, on an external? Details galore.

> 2758454771774535;7:
> Please tell us everything you can about your settup, settings, network, etc. A wall of text is fine. Is it disc, digital, on an external? Details galore.

standard settings, wifi network on a university… maybe thats why? using a disc, installed on xbox. wireless controller using battery pack, have tried AA batteries

Ok, I would start the investigation with your University wifi and your wireless controller. The easiest to test is the wireless controller, try re-syncing it then try plugging it in with a micro usb without the batteries, or try a different controller. If none of those fix your issue, you should then move on to the wi-fi network.

Does this bug also happen in Solo Campaign when you are not connected to the Internet? Also, does this happen in Matchmaking? This is a really strange bug.

It’s most likely your copy of the game. I wouldn’t go out and by another copy straight away because it could also just be a bug. But, it really seems as it has something to do with your copy of the game.