My game is not playing the dlc download

jai creer mon compte xbox one quand jai allumer ma xbox puis jai utiliser mon code halo 5 ca valider le jeux mais quand je vais dns mes jeux jene trouve aucun signe d’ahlo 5 guardians plz help !

Sorry, the moderator team is not equipped to handle posts in another language, please use an online translator

i bought halo guardians edition and i create a account xobx when i turn on my xbox and after that i use my code halo 5 and that was a succseful tasnsaction but after that i didnt see any halo 5 guardians in my game list so more help plz ?

> 2535453510906742;3:
> i bought halo guardians edition and i create a account xobx when i turn on my xbox and after that i use my code halo 5 and that was a succseful tasnsaction but after that i didnt see any halo 5 guardians in my game list so more help plz ?

Try a hard reset (hold Xbox button for 10 seconds or so)

Did you let it fully download? It will probably take a while at this point and won’t happen exactly after you enter your code

> 2533274971565732;2:
> Sorry, the moderator team is not equipped to handle posts in another language, please use an online translator

Please, what this, Spartan, has advised… Which is sorta done :slight_smile: