My friend's opinion on H5(warning)

I was passing emails to my friend that lives in Europe. Then I mentioned Halo 5.
he said that H5 will be a bad game.
then i told him to give me at least 8 reasons why H5 will suck
and below he listed.

8 reasons halo 5 is going to be bad
1.the classic guns people know and loved have been changed or ruined.
2.they are portraying master chief as a villain when he isn’t.
3.they have ruined the unsc they use to be cool and unique now the marines just look dumb and so the ships.
4.they have ruined the look of the covenant they don’t look threatening or cool they just look dumb.
5.master chiefs armor looks so dumb compared to what it used to be why they did not just use the awesome looking armor from h2a I don’t know since that looked badass
6.they have brought in some spartan called agent lock and acting like he is a badass when he is just plane dumb.
7.spartan 4s are just stupid they are not interesting or have a cool backstory or anything and they don’t even look like proper Spartans.
8.the gameplay feels more like titanfall to me in certain ways it has not stuck to the awsome original formula at all.

So I’ll like to see you’re opinion on this list.

You’re in the Halo fanboy forum. What kind of responses are you expecting?

So is ‘dumb’ the only adjective your friend knows?

> 2533274913936758;2:
> You’re in the Halo fanboy forum. What kind of responses are you expecting?

Halo fans bro halo fans.

> 2661949065475413;3:
> So is ‘dumb’ the only adjective your friend knows?

Seems like it none of these ‘dumb’ things are even worth typing a response to imo haters gonna hate.

Well it is his opinion, there’s really nothing more to say unless you want to argue with him.

Your friend isn’t the brightest is he?

If he doesn’t like halo 5, that’s his problem. I’ll enjoy it, he won’t. That’s all I can say.

1. Changued? Classic weapons like the AR that is exactly like in other Halos? Or the BR? Or the old Rocket that returns as a Legendary weapon?
  2. That’s the plot of Halo 5: Guardians, man. 343i is not turne Chief into villain, that’s what they want us to think
    3.UNSC marines have always looked dumb.
    4.The look of the Covenant is even better than before to me, and the changues have been too slight.
  3. So Halo 5 is gonna be bad for the Master Chief’s armor…interesting…
  4. Agent Locke is a new character. We still don’t know nothing about him
  5. Well…have to agree with that, but this is no a reason to say the game is goint to be awful
  6. Wow! Titanfall? Where are the titans or the ability to walk to the walls?

> 2533275011491088;8:
> If he doesn’t like halo 5, that’s his problem. I’ll enjoy it, he won’t. That’s all I can say.

Word as bond nuff said.

Opinions are subjective and thus irrefutable, but a lot of this is terribly misinformed and/or overly dramatic.

2.matter of viewpoint, I think only Locke and those who charged him with hunting Chief are looking Chief as a villian
3.half of that sentence I agree, marines armor could be better, but the ships look cool, I like Infinity
4.I’m a bit agree with it, but I would say strange rather than dumb
5.that sentence is a -Yoink-, Chiefs armor really looks cool, an awesom armor as a hero should wear
6.yeah, I also don’t really like Locke, he’s a poser :DD
7.agree a bit

But all in all, I would gladly play with Halo 5 Guardians if I have X1.

> 2533274906156262;1:
> I was passing emails to my friend that lives in Europe. Then I mentioned Halo 5.
> he said that H5 will be a bad game.
> then i told him to give me at least 8 reasons why H5 will suck
> and below he listed.
>
> 8 reasons halo 5 is going to be bad
> 1.the classic guns people know and loved have been changed or ruined.
> 2.they are portraying master chief as a villain when he isn’t.
> 3.they have ruined the unsc they use to be cool and unique now the marines just look dumb and so the ships.
> 4.they have ruined the look of the covenant they don’t look threatening or cool they just look dumb.
> 5.master chiefs armor looks so dumb compared to what it used to be why they did not just use the awesome looking armor from h2a I don’t know since that looked badass
> 6.they have brought in some spartan called agent lock and acting like he is a badass when he is just plane dumb.
> 7.spartan 4s are just stupid they are not interesting or have a cool backstory or anything and they don’t even look like proper Spartans.
> 8.the gameplay feels more like titanfall to me in certain ways it has not stuck to the awsome original formula at all.
>
> So I’ll like to see you’re opinion on this list.

Not everyone likes how 343i makes Halo, yes Halo 4 didn’t live up to its expectations, but Halo 5 moves to a new, and better direction than before. First he talks about the guns, the only gun that hasn’t changed since the first Halo was the Assault Rifle (except Reach), and it’s the same look, with some new colour, but the community was always against change, because they want the same game every time a new Halo comes out, why do we want the same thing every time we get a new game, if that’s the case, then game developers should only make Tetris with new version, because if we go through this idea, then we would only play Tetris, because making a new thing is bad and destroys the old way we play video games. Halo has to evolve, the same way the other games evolve, even CSGO added ADS in some guns to attract the newer gamers. But there’s always the excuse that Bungie does a better Halo game than 343i, Bungie made Halo 3 which was considered the pinnacle of gaming back in 2007, but if they wanted to add the stuff that Halo 5 Guardians has, then everybody would like it, because “Bungie is awesome, Bungie is the best”. These new mechanics are lore and they even fit well in the game, if you don’t believe me, ask the people who played the Beta, most of them loved it. 343i has the technology to develop a new Halo game in this generation, if we keep the same mentality that change is bad, then we should just live in caverns. Change is happening in everywhere, and Halo deserves it.

I don’t like change.jpg

This guy is like a friend of mine who wants to only play Halo 1/2 before bs came

I thought about writing something long and meaningful for you to tell your friend but it really isn’t worth it. I deleted every point to cover back to you simply becuase why bother on someone who doesn’t have interest in h5.

> 2533274906156262;1:
> I was passing emails to my friend that lives in Europe. Then I mentioned Halo 5.
> he said that H5 will be a bad game.
> then i told him to give me at least 8 reasons why H5 will suck
> and below he listed.
>
> 8 reasons halo 5 is going to be bad
> 1.that has happened in literally every halo game, none of the guns play like they do in previous games
> 2.they are portraying the chief as an AWOL super soldier who has taken 3 other super soldiers with him along with military equipment worth as much as a small fleet of star ships. Not a villain but certainly not a good guy.
> 3.the unsc ships always looked meh as far as sci-fi goes. As for the marines you might want to say what’s wrong with them, I think they look fine.
> 4.the covenant never looked threatening to me, and I think they look cooler now than before. Using subjective points to win an argument is not a good tactic.
> 5.chiefs armour is different because it’s not the same armour, I think it could look better but it certainly looks good. Are we arguing subjectives again?
> 6.it’s funny that, I mean you don’t send just anyone to deal with “see point 2”
> 7.spartan 4s as a group are not interesting, some of the individuals are, eddy buck, Thorne and Locke as examples, and of course they don’t look like ‘proper’ Spartans, they’re different.
> 8.the awesome halo formula of map/weapon control, equal starts, and mobility in combat… No its not like that at all is it… Oh wait, it’s exactly that.

> 2533274932540799;11:
> Opinions are subjective and thus irrefutable, but a lot of this is terribly misinformed and/or overly dramatic.

Not really.
Pretty sure you can have the wrong ‘opinion’.
Pretty sure all of those 8 points can be easily refuted.

I love how all eight of these can be refuted and put down. When was the last time your friend paid attention to Halo news exactly? April? May?

> 2661949065475413;3:
> So is ‘dumb’ the only adjective your friend knows?

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Personally, I think his eight reasons are dumb. I won’t get into it though because that would just be dumb. Am I dumb for saying this? Sorry, but I couldn’t help myself. Your friend uses dumb so much that I just had to have a little fun with it.