My Friends And I Had A Blast! For The First Time In Custom Games!

I got lucky with my Modded Custom Game Mode. I have 50 changes to the game mode and was lucky to connect to those MS Azure Game Servers “FINALLY!!!”. I had 3 other teammates 2 On Red and 2 On Blue. And 4 bots on each team. 6vs6
I can only connect to those MS Azure Server’s 20% of the time! :rage: ( IMHO it’s a transitioning issue )

We got in our Hogs and had the bots got into the hog. We had hog fights with one on the passenger side and one on the gun! The map was really fun to play.

Basic settings:
Capture The Flag - Map - Breaker-Number of Rounds 25 To win 25 ( For testing ) 15 min rounds and 3 mins for overtime. Just to name a few of the settings 50 setting in my BTB: CTF Custom Mode.

BR, Hydra starting weapons. Faster movement, Faster Sprint, Faster ammo loading, low grav. You can jump on top of high buildings. Even the crappy weapons would kill people. ( max shields @ 70% ).

We need the custom game games area fix so we dont have to fight to connect to those MS Asure Game Servers Or Give us our own Dedicated Server Software so we can host our own games!

The custom Mode I have now for BTB:CTF is awesome.

PEACE! :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

Wait, Hozer, the bots got in the warthog? I thought they weren’t able to do that…

REF: Custom Games - BTB:CTF Modded 50 settings.

YEP THEY SURE DO!! it’s kool. When the game starts just jump into a hog. Drive close to a bot. They will jump into the rear gun and will jump into the passenger side!

Side Note: The bots are still pretty stupid so be aware of that!!! :rofl:

The only "REAL PROBLEMS ARE:

1. We need the Custom Game Area FIXED ASAP SO WE CAN CONNECT TO THOSE MS AZURE GAME SERVERS WITH MODDED GAME TYPES!!! :rage:
    ( IMHO it’s a transitioning issue ) You should be “ALWAYS” be connect to the servers at all times!

2. The we need a Custom Game Browser!

3. Then we need to get Forge.

In That Order!!

That’s it!!!

Peace! :fist_right: :fist_left: