My friend dosent like the TU...

He played it at halo fest and he like old halo reach better. now dont get me wrong I also like how the old halo reach is but I like the new one ALOT better. He hates it…does anybody else hate it.

If he hates it there is nothing holding him back from still playing the original.

> He played it at halo fest and he like old halo reach better. now dont get me wrong I also like how the old halo reach is but I like the new one ALOT better. He hates it…does anybody else hate it.

Just search for a new friend. Problem solved.

> > He played it at halo fest and he like old halo reach better. now dont get me wrong I also like how the old halo reach is but I like the new one ALOT better. He hates it…does anybody else hate it.
>
> Just search for a new friend. Problem solved.

nah hes my best friend but I was just wondering if anybody else dosent like it.

> If he hates it there is nothing holding him back from still playing the original.

wow i never thought that… lol nosarcasm

> > > He played it at halo fest and he like old halo reach better. now dont get me wrong I also like how the old halo reach is but I like the new one ALOT better. He hates it…does anybody else hate it.
> >
> > Just search for a new friend. Problem solved.
>
> nah hes my best friend but I was just wondering if anybody else dosent like it.

just say to him: “ADAPT”

> > He played it at halo fest and he like old halo reach better. now dont get me wrong I also like how the old halo reach is but I like the new one ALOT better. He hates it…does anybody else hate it.
>
> Just search for a new friend. Problem solved.

Wow, that’d be kind of a -Yoink- move

> > > > He played it at halo fest and he like old halo reach better. now dont get me wrong I also like how the old halo reach is but I like the new one ALOT better. He hates it…does anybody else hate it.
> > >
> > > Just search for a new friend. Problem solved.
> >
> > nah hes my best friend but I was just wondering if anybody else dosent like it.
>
> just say to him: “ADAPT”

Oh how the tables have turned…lol.

Each have their own opinion. If he doesn’t like it, that is his choice. He could also adapt or go and play the other “old” Halo Reach MM and be happy. :slight_smile: I played TU (along with many others) and thought it to be pretty awesome.

Well then he must hate classic Halo.

Then he can play the playlists in which classic Reach rules apply. Problem solved.

343 Y U MAKE TU?

> 343 Y U MAKE TU?

I know I didn’t ask for more options and versatility in the game that I love so much. > . >

> > 343 Y U MAKE TU?
>
> I know I didn’t ask for more options and versatility in the game that I love so much. > . >

Hahah
The nerve of them!
:wink:

Just curious if these changes like the AL Nerfing, Sword Block removal and Bloom option - Are they going to be all around or just on the Classic Playlists?

I was a bit miffed at first b/c, lets face it, these are issues that should’ve been taken care of with the Beta. That’s what it was for anyway. Or withing the first 6 months the latest. Changing it up mid run is pretty pathetic IMO but hey, the masses prove if you cry enough, you’ll get your way. I’m honestly just glad they’re not taking Assassinations out. That aside, I sincerely hope they stick these “options” to Classic Playlists to correspond with the originals feel but as I said, “You don’t change horses midstream”.

> Just curious if these changes like the AL Nerfing, Sword Block removal and Bloom option - Are they going to be all around or just on the Classic Playlists?
>
> I was a bit miffed at first b/c, lets face it, these are issues that should’ve been taken care of with the Beta. That’s what it was for anyway. Or withing the first 6 months the latest. Changing it up mid run is pretty pathetic IMO but hey, the masses prove if you cry enough, you’ll get your way. I’m honestly just glad they’re not taking Assassinations out. That aside, I sincerely hope they stick these “options” to Classic Playlists to correspond with the originals feel but as I said, “You don’t change horses midstream”.

At first just in Beta hopper stuff and then they will see want people want to play. The TU is all about giving 343 more options to give to us.

There will probably be Default Reach playlists in addition to modified ones.

> Just curious if these changes like the AL Nerfing, Sword Block removal and Bloom option - Are they going to be all around or just on the Classic Playlists?
>
> I was a bit miffed at first b/c, lets face it, these are issues that should’ve been taken care of with the Beta. That’s what it was for anyway. Or withing the first 6 months the latest. Changing it up mid run is pretty pathetic IMO but hey, the masses prove if you cry enough, you’ll get your way. I’m honestly just glad they’re not taking Assassinations out. That aside, I sincerely hope they stick these “options” to Classic Playlists to correspond with the originals feel but as I said, “You don’t change horses midstream”.

Bungie stated right from the beginning that they were not doing a TU for Halo Reach. They were done with Halo. I think they might slowly bleed over to normal Reach as time goes by for the AL nerf ect.

All I’m hoping for is that they add the AL and camo changes to all playlists. I like Reach and how it plays, I like bloom even but I really like the adjustments to the AAs so I hope theyre universal.

So, forgive me…long day - There WILL be no title update for the Halo Reach disc but the changes will be 100% encompassing in CEA?

there will still be Reach.