My forge wishlist.

I like decorating my maps with a lot of stuff.
But there isn’t very much decoration in Reach.
mostly crates, explosives and covers.

So this is my forge wishlist.

Covenant deploy tower
There are bunch in campaign but never in multiplayer. (except relic)

UNSC weapon crates
there in every halo game but not in multiplayer.

destroyed vehicles props
Nice for cover and if try to make a city map.

fixed heavy/gaus turret
Like the ones from ODST.

ordnance drops pods
Like the ones in Reach’s firefight

human and covenant structure’s
Examples are in the campaign levels from reach.
(mostly little structures like the ones in lone wolf)

Say what you want in halo 4 forge.

My wishlist is the removal up the budget or a warning for people downloading a map with large amounts of objects. This way we don’t have to worry about troll maps freezing our games and forgers can utilized the most out of the object pallet available.

More variety would never hurt.

The ability to make an area dark, if I decided to build a ship that I wanted to have pitch black but have light from out side coming in
I don’t have a load of people waiting to test out my maps so it would be cool if they had some sort of game mode that let randoms in to your match after you’ve made it
Also it would be useful if there was a way to allow players not to get killed in water, or to remove the water from one area, so it’s then possible to build under water bases
Well that’s all I’ve got for now

I want tubes. I made a cool map on halo 3 sandbox with tubes and the tubes took a high drop sending you falling in the underground level where there is a killball and a tiny bridge over it so it was hard to land on.:slight_smile: also they should have the light effects like juicy and old time.

> My wishlist is the removal up the budget or a warning for people downloading a map with large amounts of objects. This way we don’t have to worry about troll maps freezing our games and forgers can utilized the most out of the object pallet available.

^not going to happen.
OT:i would like flyable pelicans/phantoms.

Drop pods for players would be awesome too, although this is probably out of the question.