My first online game

Today was my first online match of any game since 2010 or early 2011. I jumped into Warzone and it was so much fun! I sucked butt, but my goodness I’ve missed playing Halo online. I spent hours upon hours on Halo 3 all those years ago and it felt great to play online again. Can’t wait to learn the ins and outs of H5 MP and keep improving my game! Wanted to share this moment on the forums is all :slight_smile: See y’all on H5 and other games too!

You remind me of the time when I returned to the Halo franchise after 10 long years since Halo 2. I look forward in seeing you on the battlefield! :slight_smile:

Oh man, that must have been a day to remember! I’ve been playing single player all this time and tried to justify that I didn’t need online. But I need Halo MP in addition to the single player stuff haha. Can’t be replaced.

Something about halo mp just gives me that feeling that no other games has been able to replace

Reminds me of the time I played Reach after 1 or 2 years without playing and even more excited when Halo 4 came out.I was a kid so everything was fun.Especially Halo 4.God I loved Reach and Halo 4 alot.