My first MM Killionaire :)

Just wanted to let people know I got one last night. Yea it was in Grifball but so what I was just in there messing around trying to get multi kills for the weekly and ended up spawn trapping for the Killionaire. Only Legendary medal in MM left is Extermination.

Flame suit on :slight_smile:

Impressive, that’s always alot of fun.

As for your extermination, play enough Team Slayer and you’ll toss a lucky frag into the yellow lift room or something.

> Impressive, that’s always alot of fun.
>
> As for your extermination, play enough Team Slayer and you’ll toss a lucky frag into the yellow lift room or something.

LMAO, yea I will do that next time I see four fools in there.

I heard Swat was a easy way to get it too. But on many occassions i’ve gotten Killtaculars in Swat with no Extermination. Must be killing the same guys after they respawn, lol.

> Impressive, that’s always alot of fun.
>
> As for your extermination, play enough Team Slayer and you’ll toss a lucky frag into the yellow lift room or something.

It might be much easier to get it on Team Swat; that’s how I got mine. I think it’s easier to pull off four headshots on unshielded enemies, than to hope for all four shielded enemies to be close enough together to get killed by a single grenade or rocket. But congrats on the Killionaire.

My MM Killionaire is in Grifball, too. Good times.