My first ever montage

Hey guys! just wanted to share with you my simple HBO montage, I hope you enjoy! Special thanks to Louis Wu < 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAKcaAO4P7c

Great work! Lots of nice clips too. I liked the SpLaser vs Warthog standoff a lot :slight_smile:

Just be careful… making montages is addictive! It starts out innocently enough, but before you know it you’ve spent over $400 in render minutes and used up almost 80 gigs on your harddrive with video files! * cough cough * … not that I would do something like that… cough

Thanks man! much appreciated, sadly i don’t have the time to make these on a more frequent basis. Anyway, good luck on your series, i always look forward to the next episode! :slight_smile:

> Thanks man! much appreciated, sadly i don’t have the time to make these on a more frequent basis. Anyway, good luck on your series, i always look forward to the next episode! :slight_smile:

Thanks :slight_smile: Hope to see more from you at some point!

> Just be careful… making montages is addictive! It starts out innocently enough, but before you know it you’ve spent over $400 in render minutes and used up almost 80 gigs on your harddrive with video files! * cough cough * … not that I would do something like that… cough

very very true

Great job! :slight_smile: