My first complaint Thread.

So I’ve been hitting the weekend social playlist and due to his good behaviour along with boredom (he’sbroken his Tibia in two places) I decided to let my 4 year old son play a couple of matches and no offence to my son but being 4 he sucks he loves to melee when we play 1V1 on MCC so most of the time he’s dead before he’s reached an enemy. But why am I telling you all this? Well as I said he’s been playing a couple of games in the weekend social just for us to get the red screen at the end of the last match informing us he’s (my account) has been banne from playing for X amount of time for seemingly no reason. Neither me nor my son ever quit matches even ones we are getting our butts kicked we don’t cheat and we don’t AFK yet for whatever reason we are now on a timed ban for no reason.

i get that me letting my son play will enrage them as the team I’m on is basically destined to lose but since when did playing badly /learning to play constitute as a ban-able offence?

I mean come on we all learn to play somewhere and while my team mates wouldn’t agree I’d prefer he doesn’t play a ranked play list and kill what lil KD I do have.

Your drastic skill drop of letting an infant play in your place highlighted you as helping the enemy team, in oherwords unsporting conduct.
Buy the child Minecraft and keep him off of Halo.

I doubt you’ll find any help here friend best try the Halo 5 Support Forum. your most likely get a response from someone able to clarify exactly what has happened.

Thanks Stu.

As as for my ‘unsporting conduct’ WTF? He doesn’t really get any kills but other then dying easily he isn’t much benefit to either side. Like I said this is my first complaint thread my son loves Halo just like I do its one game we enjoy playing together or in Halo5’s case we enjoy taking turns on. So no I won’t be buying Minecraft.

this should simply not be an issue with if this was a grown up that’s never gamed before? Hell hes 4 and learning to play what do they expect? Since when is dying a lot ban able!.

This game is PEGI 16

Your matchmaking record shows an unfinished game today. Did you quit or idle?

Keep in mind that bans can be delayed by a game or two.

Plastic Hassle:nope I’ve only ever guilt one game in the entire time I’ve played and that was when my sons school rang and informed me he had broken his leg.

theDevoti: point? I’m his parent I decide if he is mentally stable/mature enough to play a game and given that Halo has no blood guts,gore or other adult themes other then being a super soldier shooting other super soldiers it’s a tame game compared to those that let kids play GTA,Bloodbourne etc etc. Let’s just say my son is nowhere near stupid enough to mix fantasy and reality he knows full well that SPARTANS are pretend and that it’s a game and what’s done in it isn’t to be tried in real life.

> 2533274836969644;4:
> Thanks Stu.
>
> As as for my ‘unsporting conduct’ WTF? He doesn’t really get any kills but other then dying easily he isn’t much benefit to either side. Like I said this is my first complaint thread my son loves Halo just like I do its one game we enjoy playing together or in Halo5’s case we enjoy taking turns on. So no I won’t be buying Minecraft.
>
> this should simply not be an issue with if this was a grown up that’s never gamed before? Hell hes 4 and learning to play what do they expect? Since when is dying a lot ban able!.

Your agreement with Microsoft is that you will be the only one to use your account.
If you suddenty go from killer to walking multi-kill it looks suspicious as if you are feeding the enemy the victory.

> 2533274917566811;8:
> > 2533274836969644;4:
> > Thanks Stu.
> >
> > As as for my ‘unsporting conduct’ WTF? He doesn’t really get any kills but other then dying easily he isn’t much benefit to either side. Like I said this is my first complaint thread my son loves Halo just like I do its one game we enjoy playing together or in Halo5’s case we enjoy taking turns on. So no I won’t be buying Minecraft.
> >
> > this should simply not be an issue with if this was a grown up that’s never gamed before? Hell hes 4 and learning to play what do they expect? Since when is dying a lot ban able!.
>
>
> Your agreement with Microsoft is that you will be the only one to use your account.
> If you suddenty go from killer to walking multi-kill it looks suspicious as if you are feeding the enemy the victory.

True enough I guess but still it’s a -Yoink!- reason for a ban.

Bans are handed out for quitting, idling, disconnecting, excessive betraying, suicides, etc.

Taking a quick look, your recent matchmaking record is pretty clean, so your time-out should be brief.

2/7/2016 - 1 DNF
2/6/2016 - 1 DNF
1/26/2016 - 1 DNF
1/17/2016 - 1 DNF
1/9/2016 - 1 DNF
1/2/2016 - 1 DNF

> 2533274917566811;2:
> Your drastic skill drop of letting an infant play in your place highlighted you as helping the enemy team, in oherwords unsporting conduct.
> Buy the child Minecraft and keep him off of Halo.

Is that a real thing? I let my 7 year old brother play all the time, we have a huge gap.

Also I tried an experiment where I played like crap to get a terrible rank… I got platinum 5. It knows guys, don’t recommend trying that.

Highly recommend putting him in Campaign, that way he can learn and have fun without affecting other people. Thats how I learned to play Halo way back in the day.

my point is a 4yr old is clearly not capable of playing a pegi 16 game

> 2533274809487319;13:
> my point is a 4yr old is clearly not capable of playing a pegi 16 game

Really? I’m pretty sure he can pick up a controller and play any age related game. Not very well mind you but a games age rating doesn’t denote complexity.

anyway didn’t come on here to argue just,point out the fact that I’ve been banned for what I see as no reason.

It could also depend on people reporting you. As in, if your son plays extremely terrible your team (especially if they’re partied up) are probably assuming you’re trolling and all reporting you.

You should be able to let your son play halo that’s fine, but there are custom games, campaign, hell even in warzone it wouldn’t matter. Letting your 4 year old plummet other people’s chances in ranked play cause you think it’s cute is pretty unsporting behavior.

> 2533274921838152;12:
> Highly recommend putting him in Campaign, that way he can learn and have fun without affecting other people. Thats how I learned to play Halo way back in the day.

Good point one I have tried he enjoys it but half the time he just stands there meleeing Osiris team lol. In MP while he isn’t very good he knows what team he’s on and only ever goes for the enemy team in 1v1’s on MCC he has actually Managed a good couple stealth assassinations (he screen looks I don’t)

will put put him on campaign from now on but I still see this as a stupid reason to be banned.

> 2533274809487319;5:
> This game is PEGI 16

Or… T for teen.

Did he suicide? That might be why.

This just shows why bans don’t belong in social slayer.

All I can think is of you’re reported enough you can get banned, I report players that get no kills or assist because it’s a sign that they’re afking, regardless of if they actually are or not. But unless you’ve had unfortunate disconnects Ido what else it could be