My Final Halo Reach Montage

Check out my final Halo Reach montage here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET-CHdlWClc

Nice. Reminds me of the good 'ol days. Plus 1 for you!

> Nice. Reminds me of the good 'ol days. Plus 1 for you!

When Halo actually felt like Halo and took skill.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Great montage. Love it.

> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
>
>
> *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> Great montage. Love it.

For starters its not a 2nd account its a friends account who posted from my computer and he isnt happy he is banned for 1000 years. He hasnt touched Halo since.

Secondly his account was created ages ago and when he posted this I wasnt banned so how can I be creating alternate accounts to bypass bans when its not my account and when he posted I wasnt banned.

Mods on here have no idea.

> > This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
> >
> >
> > *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> > Great montage. Love it.
>
> For starters its not a 2nd account its a friends account who posted from my computer and he isnt happy he is banned for 1000 years. He hasnt touched Halo since.
>
> Secondly his account was created ages ago and when he posted this I wasnt banned so how can I be creating alternate accounts to bypass bans when its not my account and when he posted I wasnt banned.
>
> Mods on here have no idea.

Your Point of Views are inconsistent. Plus you can’t question Moderator decisions in public.
Anyways, that was one of the most entertaining Reach montages I’ve ever seen.

great montage. i loved it.

> > This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
> >
> >
> > *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> > Great montage. Love it.
>
> For starters its not a 2nd account its a friends account who posted from my computer and he isnt happy he is banned for 1000 years. He hasnt touched Halo since.
>
> Secondly his account was created ages ago and when he posted this I wasnt banned so how can I be creating alternate accounts to bypass bans when its not my account and when he posted I wasnt banned.
>
> <mark>Mods on here have no idea.</mark>

Kid, you’re not the only one who believes that, however, i recently discovered that Mods on here, are volunteers. In the beginning i was taking it personally thinking they were experienced and all hell broke out b/c i knew more about moderating a website and i even spotted mistakes they made. Reason why I kept complaining cuz i do this for a living with not only moderating sites but networks. But, it was my fault though for taking something seriously. This is just a plain entertaining forum where players communicate and just have fun talking to others about halo or any other misc. topic. Anyhow, after i found out they were volunteers, i ended up apologizing to them for me causing a commotion, but at least they “try”. Nobodies perfect, not even me, lol.
Also, i love the montage.

Loved the montage dude. You should check out my new youtube channel. I’m just starting and everything is in hd.