My feedback for the Halo Infinite technical review

The preview was great enjoyed playing it but there are a few issues I noticed which I will go through now.

Grenades just feel off, don’t know if it’s due to the 30 fps

Bullet holes don’t stay they disappear way to quickly same with the grenade explosion aftermath

There is no blood stains

Would be cool if we could team kill adds a more to the game, instead of recklessly shooting rocket launchers you would have to look out for your team members and make sure not to hit them.

Dislike how we can walk through team mates I would love to sit on my team mates heads

When you shoot at puddles there’s no water coming up from the shot

would be cool to have the drop wall come up quicker

I would love to grapple onto the rooftops then use that as a vantage point for shooting down people on bazar

If possible could you guys at 343 maybe aim for Atleast 40 FPS? Those 10 extra frames can make a great difference.

Thanks

I like the Drop Wall being slow, more balanced. It’s more about dropping it out in tactical locations than throwing it out mid-fight to survive. Would be too easy to get kills with it that way.

Am also against grappling out of bounds, unless players can naturally get there without grappling hook as otherwise it makes it far too powerful if a player can go somewhere you can’t normally reach until grappling hook respawns. The high ground is very strong in Halo too so would be too powerful a position I think.

> 2533274801036271;2:
> Apparently the teammate collision was something in the old build and already being worked on so I think in the final product you will have friendly fire and you won’t just be able to walk through your team.
>
> I like the Drop Wall being slow, more balanced. It’s more about dropping it out in tactical locations than throwing it out mid-fight to survive. Would be too easy to get kills with it that way.
>
> Am also against grappling out of bounds, unless players can naturally get there without grappling hook as otherwise it makes it far too powerful if a player can go somewhere you can’t normally reach until grappling hook respawns. The high ground is very strong in Halo too so would be too powerful a position I think.

Where is the information about team collision?

> 2533274792737987;3:
> > 2533274801036271;2:
> >
>
> Where is the information about team collision?

Someone linked a tweet in another topic, but I honestly can’t remember which one. I’ve tried to look, but I post a lot so just can’t find it.

Edit: Ignore me I found it, the person was you and they’re dealing with the shields popping not the collision. Damn my old -Yoink- brain. Sorry to get your hopes up.

> 2533274801036271;4:
> > 2533274792737987;3:
> > > 2533274801036271;2:
> > >
> >
> > Where is the information about team collision?
>
> Someone linked a tweet in another topic, but I honestly can’t remember which one. I’ve tried to look, but I post a lot so just can’t find it.
>
> Edit: Ignore me I found it, the person was you and they’re dealing with the shields popping not the collision. Damn my old -Yoink- brain. Sorry to get your hopes up.

I actually like the idea that it would be only for Ranked tbh. Maybe one or two playlists in casual specifically for ranked training for it too.

My thoughts for the first experience in playing the first Halo infinite technical preview is that it was fun it was smooth I skipped a little but that’s probably easy to resolve there was some parts where maybe the servers were skipping or so but besides the whole Skip and everything I think it’s awesome I think it’s balance but in my opinion I would think it would be cool if assassinations were still in the game but besides everything I think it was a well successful first flight.