My expectations for the next halo game

Gameplay :

• additional capacities (run …)

• Artistic direction of halo 2 and halo wars 2

• all halo wars 2 vehicles with the same artistic direction

• UNSC Marine (artistic direction: halo 2 and halo wars 2)

• ODST (artistic direction: halo 2 and halo wars 2)

• Banished (artistic direction: halo wars 2)
    (add the grunt and the hunter from “halo wars 2”)
    here are the representations here:
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/49/2d/36/492d36c20fa7c69b59efdd18f8168bb3.jpg
    https://cdnb.artstation.com / p / assets / images / images / 008/067 / 585 / large / vincent-chai-hunter.jpg? 1510249882

• Goliaths (halo wars 2)

• “Terminals” in the campaign

• All halo wars 2 weapons

• Bungie precursor structure

• A wide variety of environments

• The arc

• Halo 1, 2 and 3 (cards)

• Bungie armor

• Lots of cards

UNSC Marine (artistic direction: halo 2 and halo wars 2)

Here is the representation here :

Since Halo Infinite uses a new art style chances are these art directions may not follow exactly as followed. But I can imagine some of them being a little similar since it’s loosely reminiscent to the Bungie-era style.

Indeed but personally, I prefer the artistic direction of the first trilogy of bungie and particularly that of halo wars 2 so I wish that some of the elements that I mentioned in my expectations be present in the game.
On the other hand, when I looked at the different figurines of halo infinite, I noticed that it does not correspond too much to the artistic direction of halo wars 2.
I think we should add the grunt of halo wars 2 because it is the grouch of the first trilogy of bungie.

I think we should add the grunt of halo wars 2 because it is the grunt of the first trilogy of bungie.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
Je pense que nous devrions également ajouter les marines Halo 2 car il y en a dans Halo Wars 2.

GalaxieSomme786 - Please don’t post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks :slight_smile:

We are getting a classic art style, at least. The gameplay is most important here, and will be the deciding factor on longevity of the game.

Indeed we have a more classic artistic direction (it’s better overall) but when I looked at the figurines of the game, there are just two elements for the moment which does not correspond to halo wars 2, it is the grognard and the hunter. It would be better to add the grognard and the hunter of halo wars 2 because it is the bungie style.
here are the representations here:

https://cdnb.artstation.com / p / assets / images / images / 008/067 / 585 / large / vincent-chai-hunter.jpg? 1510249882

It’s not just the gameplay that is important, there is also the story and I hope that halo infinite will have a link with halo wars 2.

I also looked at the marines of infinite halo but they do not come from halo wars 2 so it should add those of halo wars 2.

UNSC Marine (artistic direction: halo 2 and halo wars 2)

Here is the representation here :

my expectations are liquid magma :fire::joy: lets get all sweaty and get our ranks up

I think findable skulls need to make a return.