My enemy has identified himself, Mr. awesome!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I commend you for finally acknowledging me as a worthy opponent sir, but I am afraid you will lose this battle. I challenge you to a public duel, for all others to see! You may pick the terms, but I will** best you and claim your title of moderator and all perks that come with it.
For those who wish to see, this awesome gentleman’s cowardly and hypocritical private message.
> warning - moderator decisions
>
>
>
> Message
>
>
> This is a warning for reposting content a moderator has removed, reposting a topic that has been locked, or posting about forum moderation decisions. When you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator, in this case, me.
>
> You can view the guidelines you agreed to at registration here:
>
> Waypoint Forum Rules
> Forum Guidelines
>
> Please remember that future actions of this nature could result in the temporary or permanent removal of your posting rights. Thanks for your help in keeping the community a friendly, productive environment for all members.
[/spoiler]

lol at u trolling modder

[deleted]

> lol at u trolling modder

I don’t and never will encourage modding sir. I am a man of honor.

You, sir, have got style, I’ll give you that much.

> You, sir, have got style, I’ll give you that much.

Agreed. You made my day, but rules are there or a reason. If you’re this funny without breaking any rules, I’m looking forward to having you in this community.

I’m winning!