My Dreams and Hopes for the next Halo.

Hi

I have real and happy hopes for the next Halo, I can’t wait to see what 343 implements to this new game and what they can achieve with such more power and flexibility of the Xbox One.

I am hoping 343 will learn from Halo 4 and create a fantastic multiplayer that combines the best from all the Halo games. I would love to see the return of the Halo 3 ranking system and the return of the credit system from Halo Reach for armor purchasing and more.

I really loved the campaign in Halo 4 and it would just be wonderful if 343 was to take all the elements from all the Halo’s and implement it into such a wonderful experience for single and Co-op experiences.

I’m hoping for a new forge system in the next Halo, combined with the greatest assets of Halo 3, Reach’s and 4’s forge system with new pieces and new customization options. Also a addition of spawning pelicans and phantoms and quite possibly of a forerunner ship to drop down enemies and players.

Theater will hopefully come back with new additions of features and with the new Xbox One’s upload studio and Servers hopefully a new file share system.

I’m also hopping for a new Halo Waypoint app for the Xbox One this year also.

There will probably new armor customization’s for the next Halo game including and hopefully being able to play as a elite or Promethean knight and changing their armor and color.

A season 2 of Spartan Ops is a possibility for the next Halo, also hopping for the return of firefight with forge options such as being able to choose which enemies spawn in which area and also hoping to forge a map and use it in firefight.

A return of many classic game-types and maps would be just be amazing.

What are your thoughts for the next Halo?

I generally agree with everything you stated. Hopefully 343i will develop a Halo that I can appreciate for years like I did Halo 3. Halo 4 was a disappointment to me unfortunately, so it would mean the world to me to see Halo on Xbox One completely revive the franchise.

> I’m hoping for a new forge system in the next Halo, combined with the greatest assets of Halo 3, Reach’s and 4’s forge system with new pieces and new customization options. Also a addition of spawning pelicans and phantoms and quite possibly of a forerunner ship to drop down enemies and players.
>
> Theater will hopefully come back with new additions of features and with the new Xbox One’s upload studio and Servers hopefully a new file share system.

It would be fantastic to see a forge mode devoted entirely to making MASSIVE budgetless creations for theater and machinima purposes or just Game changing game types.

It would also be fantastic to see 343i move the multiplayer away from the CoD feel and embrace some elements of Battlefield map making. Massive, ever-changing, dynamic maps with tons of weapon or vehicle choices.