My Custom Gametype Idea

I didn’t bother putting this in the title because I didn’t think it would grab as much attention, but I want there to be some sort of Pokemon game mode out of Infection. Have it be slightly reversed and maybe make a few different levels revolving around it. And what I mean by reversed is that the infected would be the ones running around like trainers. For example, there is one Alpha who is more powerful than anything else and the humans have to hide in the tall grass/bushes. If it’s possible in, every time a human dies, they get a little stronger. I’m not quite sure how it would all work, but someone who knows what they are doing needs to make this happen. Please.

so… infected?

> 2535461538803553;2:
> so… infected?

Yes, but any of the Infected that are not the Alpha are really easy to kill. But they should have a small advantage over the humans(pokemon).

I suppose I should have made this for my Forge level idea. Whoops.

Infected can only throw grenades(pokeballs) and the humans can defend themselves with swords(claws) and fuel rod guns(fireballs). Adjust the damage to make it balanced.

This is called alpha zombies, it is a thing. The humans killed by the alpha zombie(s) become infected, but are not as powerful as the alpha.

> 2811398874529013;5:
> Infected can only throw grenades(pokeballs) and the humans can defend themselves with swords(claws) and fuel rod guns(fireballs). Adjust the damage to make it balanced.

^^^ This. Increase grenade damage. Maybe lower gun damage a tad. Just playing with Customs the other day and I found out you can adjust the bounce back from grenades, explosives, and weapons. So that would totally work. I just wish they still had Halo 3’s flairs so humans or infected could blind their opponent.

> 2533274832089275;6:
> This is called alpha zombies, it is a thing. The humans killed by the alpha zombie(s) become infected, but are not as powerful as the alpha.

I understand, that’s why I acknowledged that this post was lame. I should have made it for a map, not game mode.