My CSR is not going up and I've won every game.

My swat csr rank has not gone up and I won every game… like 20 games?.. am I locked? Says 0 csr each game.

Thanks

It’s simple, if you beat people worse than you, it won’t go up. Right now you are number 2… Most people you play won’t benefit your CSR.

> 2533274865607515;2:
> It’s simple, if you beat people worse than you, it won’t go up. Right now you are number 2… Most people you play won’t benefit your CSR.

Yea but not even 1 csr up after 25+ wins? We beat champions too… i ranked up to 1 without playing this many games and beating onyx and champs.

Damn, I mean I wouldn’t complain too much seeing as you’re number 2 (in the world? :0). Probably have to play some top ten champions or something >.>

Need to win against players with a csr close to yours. The game already expects you to win against players far below your CSR, because you’ve surpassed that skill rank, therefore it doesn’t award you with a better CSR when you win. Now if you were to lose though, that would hurt your CSR I’d say.

> 2533274794829884;4:
> Damn, I mean I wouldn’t complain too much seeing as you’re number 2 (in the world? :0). Probably have to play some top ten champions or something >.>

Yea true! But just got pointless playing tonight if nothing counted lol.

> 2533274795123910;5:
> Need to win against players with a csr close to yours. The game already expects you to win against players far below your CSR, because you’ve surpassed that skill rank, therefore it doesn’t award you with a better CSR when you win. Now if you were to lose though, that would hurt your CSR I’d say.

Thanks. That actually makes a lot of sense. But I guess I thought it would never be 0 csr every game 20+ games. But I guess that’s how it works? I’ve heard of other ppl who said they stopped getting csr for some reason that’s why.

I’d recommend trying to face people in the top 10 to grow your CSR if that’s possible

> 2533274811695665;6:
> > 2533274794829884;4:
> > Damn, I mean I wouldn’t complain too much seeing as you’re number 2 (in the world? :0). Probably have to play some top ten champions or something >.>
>
>
> Yea true! But just got pointless playing tonight if nothing counted lol.

Welcome to Halo 5